Holy Crap!

So, I was just poking around a science lab near my shelter, and found this.

What should I do with my newfound mininuke arsenal?

Activate one mininuke, let it near the others, see if you can run fast enough.

Go to town, get into the gun store and fight until youre about to die, and when youre about to die activate the nuke and kill as many Zs as you

Save them for when you need to crack into a military outpost or have some fun at a FEMA camp.

Nuke a town and bask in it’s Glow.
Hell nuke anywhere and bask in The Glow.
Load of trees in your way? Nuke it and soaked up the Vitamin R
Fungus Spire? Not anymore just sit back and take in all the radiation and spores.
Hospital full of Z’s? Give the ‘patients’ a nice Healthy Glow and then Ask for Dr. bRADly.

And a classic, single Z on it’s own? a mininuke is not overkill as there is no such thing as overkill.

Or enable NPC’s find one and trade a mininuke (active) for everything he’s got and then run in the opposite direction.

[quote=“Caconym, post:5, topic:845”]Nuke a town and bask in it’s Glow.
Hell nuke anywhere and bask in The Glow.
Load of trees in your way? Nuke it and soaked up the Vitamin R
Fungus Spire? Not anymore just sit back and take in all the radiation and spores.
Hospital full of Z’s? Give the ‘patients’ a nice Healthy Glow and then Ask for Dr. bRADly.

And a classic, single Z on it’s own? a mininuke is not overkill as there is no such thing as overkill.

Or enable NPC’s find one and trade a mininuke (active) for everything he’s got and then run in the opposite direction.[/quote]

Ahaha, thanks for all the suggestions, I’ll definitely have to nuke something eventually. Right now I just have most of them sitting in the shelter and a few tucked into my motorcycle for emergencies.

Yeah, that’s a typical Lab finale: Weapons/Mininuke. Not a bad find but you only really need one such finale.

Complete and utter lies! There is never enough Mininukes and also the laser pistol and fusion rifle finale is always good to have multiples of as there is lots of their scarce ammo there.

I’d found the weapons finales before, this is the first time I’ve seen mininukes in one though. Laser pistol served my one-armed character well way back in 0.1

Mother of God.

Blow up the lab. See what happens.

Anyway, you now have enough of a nuclear detterent to found your own country. Call it Totalitaria.

Demand Local Autonomy from what remains of the government and ferry in survivors to your new capital. Government forces are strictly prohibited from entering the demilitarized zone (i.e, how far you can throw something.)

All rules shall be strictly enforced and transgressions shall be met with a game of radioactive roulette (roll a 1d6. on anything other than a natural six, you hand them an active mininuke.)

Complete and utter lies! There is never enough Mininukes and also the laser pistol and fusion rifle finale is always good to have multiples of as there is lots of their scarce ammo there.[/quote]
Whattayeh, Radiogenic or something? (Lucky git. :wink: ) I’d rather have laser/fusion finales than mininuke finales.