Random Weapons *Taking Requests*

[quote=“Mr. Epic Cheese Man, post:14, topic:2359”][quote=“Blaze1711, post:13, topic:2359”]The Resident Evil 1 Rocket Launcher (yeah, the one with 4 rockets).

It would be REALLLY cool to be able to blow shit up with that thing. Of course rockets would be a rare find, and the rocket launcher itself may be found in dead soldiers’s bodies and military bunkers/facilities.[/quote]

Done and dusted, with an improvement.

{ "id": "Resi", "type": "GUN", "symbol": "(", "color": "light_red", "name": "The launcher from that game", "description": "This weapon looks familiar, almost exactly like the game that made you jump with zombies, it also had strange camera angles.", "rarity": 200, "price": 8500, "material": "steel", "flags": ["NO_UNLOAD", "BACKBLAST"], "skill": "launcher", "ammo": "66mm", "weight": 13, "volume": 12, "bashing": 6, "cutting": 0, "to_hit": 0, "ranged_damage": 0, "range": 0, "dispersion": 4, "recoil": 5, "durability": 9, "burst": 0, "clip_size": 4, "reload": 150 },[/quote]

Thanks! I’ll be sure to “field test” it.

Edit: I just modified it’s name i’ll be calling it LARP which stands for Light Assault Rocket Platform (i know it’s shitty but i’m not really creative…)

Still not working, I think I’m doing something wrong… Plus I’ve never done this.

[quote=“Blaze1711, post:21, topic:2359”][quote=“Mr. Epic Cheese Man, post:14, topic:2359”][quote=“Blaze1711, post:13, topic:2359”]The Resident Evil 1 Rocket Launcher (yeah, the one with 4 rockets).

It would be REALLLY cool to be able to blow shit up with that thing. Of course rockets would be a rare find, and the rocket launcher itself may be found in dead soldiers’s bodies and military bunkers/facilities.[/quote]

{ "id": "Resi", "type": "GUN", "symbol": "(", "color": "light_red", "name": "The launcher from that game", "description": "This weapon looks familiar, almost exactly like the game that made you jump with zombies, it also had strange camera angles.", "rarity": 200, "price": 8500, "material": "steel", "flags": ["NO_UNLOAD", "BACKBLAST"], "skill": "launcher", "ammo": "66mm", "weight": 13, "volume": 12, "bashing": 6, "cutting": 0, "to_hit": 0, "ranged_damage": 0, "range": 0, "dispersion": 4, "recoil": 5, "durability": 9, "burst": 0, "clip_size": 4, "reload": 150 },[/quote]

Edit: I just modified it’s name i’ll be calling it LARP which stands for Light Assault Rocket Platform (i know it’s shitty but i’m not really creative…)[/quote]

woo my first posts on the forums!

In RL That weapon is called the M202 FLASH (FLame Assault SHoulder Weapon) just in case you wanted to know. its awesome.

And i have a request. The Pancor Jackhammer 12 Gauge automatic shotgun! :smiley:

[quote=“Atomicdoom, post:23, topic:2359”][quote=“Blaze1711, post:21, topic:2359”][quote=“Mr. Epic Cheese Man, post:14, topic:2359”][quote=“Blaze1711, post:13, topic:2359”]The Resident Evil 1 Rocket Launcher (yeah, the one with 4 rockets).

Edit: I just modified it’s name i’ll be calling it LARP which stands for Light Assault Rocket Platform (i know it’s shitty but i’m not really creative…)[/quote]

woo my first posts on the forums!

In RL That weapon is called the M202 FLASH (FLame Assault SHoulder Weapon) just in case you wanted to know. its awesome.

And i have a request. The Pancor Jackhammer 12 Gauge automatic shotgun! :D[/quote]

Thanks! Back to renaming!

Edit: BTW, i’ll still need to add it to item_groups or will it already spawn?

If your version is higher than 0.7.1 (IIRC) than you also have to add it to the item_groups.json. Otherwise you would have to add it to the source and recompile, which is a lot harder. After you add it to the appropriate list(s) than it will spawn regularly.

Speaking of shoulder-mounted weapons, one could make those frightening cannons on both sides of the pads, the kind that fire small-grade Stinger-like missiles. Attachable only to Power Armor Mk. II. Charges have 6x2 missiles, units can be charged regardless of each other.

12g. punch gun. KERBLAM!

Getting all Fallout-y in here, are we? Or not.
Is it possible to make melee weapons set stuff on fire? If so, a shish-kebab, being a flaming katana that runs on gas like a chainsaw! Otherwise, one of those helicopter rotor swords that super mutants use, as improbable as it is to use. Massive damage, but incedibly slow, maybe upwards of 200 movement points.

Probably is possible, just look at what the torch has done, it is on fire and it (IIRC) can set other enemies on fire.

Didn’t even know there was a torch. :expressionless: I should check it out in the raws, maybe I can make it myself! But yeah, I want a katana that uses gasoline like the chainsaw to set people on fire.

Electric weapons?

Tesla Cannon!

You could base it off the Taser, not sure how it works.

It would appear that [FLAMING] is a technique applied to the torch, making it set stuff on fire. I’m assuming you could add it to anything. I shall get to work on my shishkebab, unless the OP wants to do it.
In the tazers case, the electrocution is a use action, so you can’t make individual attacks electrocute. I vaguely remember another electric weapon, a stun baton or something?

{
“id”: “shishkebab”,
“type”: “TOOL”,
“symbol”: “(”,
“color”: “red”,
“name”: “shishkebab”,
“description”: “A heafty katana that spews flames from the blade.”,
“rarity”: 15,
“price”: 0,
“material”: “steel”,
“techniques”: [“FLAMING”, “SWEEP”, “BRUTAL”, “RAPID”],
“flags”: [“FIRE”, “SLICE”],
“weight”: 8,
“volume”: 7,
“bashing”: 12,
“cutting”: 100,
“to_hit”: 3,
“max_charges”: 75,
“initial_charges”: 75,
“charges_per_use”: 1,
“turns_per_charge”: 20,
“ammo”: “gasoline”,
“revert_to”: “null”,
“use_action”: “LIGHTER”
},

If you are up for modifying the main code, you could easily add in a custom effect that would temporarily decrease the target’s speed and display a custom message.

You can use the “Flaming” effect to search for where all the necessary updates would need to be (If you are coding in codeblocks or vs 2010 or later).

I got something for ya.

S.T.E.A.L.
Stealthy Terrorizing Extra Assault Launcher(s)

Basically a somewhat silent grenade launcher with less range. Also an upgraded and more silent law too.

Mosin-Nagant please. They get shipped with bayonets as part of the standard package as well…

T shirt launchers like they have at sporting events!

Boom

{
“id”: “tesla_cannon”,
“type”: “GUN”,
“symbol”: “(”,
“color”: “light_blue”,
“name”: “tesla cannon”,
“description”: “A gun that harnesses the energy of tesla coils and redirects it into a damaging lightning beam.”,
“rarity”: 1,
“price”: 13000,
“material”: “steel”,
“flags”: “MODE_BURST”,
“skill”: “rifle”,
“ammo”: “fusion”,
“weight”: 20,
“volume”: 15,
“bashing”: 12,
“cutting”: 0,
“to_hit”: 1,
“ranged_damage”: 15,