Questions

1. Does you character get sad enough to kill himself? (killing lots of child zeds right now)

2. Is warm/sunny broken? My torso was increased from 2>5 for it being 69 degrees out. I was only wearing the big military duffle bag on my chest… And my @ screen didn’t show my chests as even warm.

3. If you light a fire, or set up traps, then run the child zeds into it, will you feel guilty?

4. What are fungal blooms/zeds/younglings vulnerable 2? Does fire kill them fast? Bastards are tough.

5. two part question;
    If i let all the NPC’s run around my map will it crash my game alot(Or should i always kill them after meeting them)? If i turn random NPCs off in options will it take effect in current game?

Whoever coded that M320 Launcher fucking kicksass man!
Not sure if the explosive landed on landmines or not, but after shooting it,
There was like 3-4 aftershock explosions that killed many more zeds.

1. No. Suicide is up to you.

2. You mean encumbrance? Were you perhaps carrying excess volume?

3. No.

4 & 5 no idea. I’ve had an npc get stuck once when he became afraid of me, the game output 10 or so identical error messages after each keypress (something about npc not having an order) then his head blew up and he died, and the game continued.

4: Fire torches everything but the Spire proper. Burn the Bloom anyway so the fungal terrain doesn’t cause problems, then bring in a truck, a LAW or two, or a few chunks of C4.

[quote=“Murphy, post:2, topic:3213”]1. No. Suicide is up to you.

1. You mean encumbrance? Were you perhaps carrying excess volume?

2. No.

4 & 5 no idea. I’ve had an npc get stuck once when he became afraid of me, the game output 10 or so identical error messages after each keypress (something about npc not having an order) then his head blew up and he died, and the game continued.[/quote]

1. Cool, glad to hear it.

2. Yeah, i mean, when it got hot out(69 degrees) my encumbrance went up by 3, which almost killed me instantly.
    Seemed unreasonable, but maybe it’s just a dangerous feature, although it didn’t even warn me by saying my torso was Warm.

3. Sweet, glad to hear that, sucks not being able to craft.

4. hahahahah… love those head explosions. Wasn’t sure if that still happened in DDA, last one i saw was in Roguelike-survival version.

Str8 legit. Will do.

Thanks for that tactic KA101.

To elaborate on questions 3+4.

Have a picture…

My map on day 30
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

lol

Also;
Can you pick up spilled liquid?

[quote=“StoneCacti, post:4, topic:3213”]Yeah, i mean, when it got hot out(69 degrees) my encumbrance went up by 3, which almost killed me instantly.
Seemed unreasonable, but maybe it’s just a dangerous feature, although it didn’t even warn me by saying my torso was Warm.[/quote]

Skeleton just almost murdered me hard.

The warm feet are causing your extra foot encumbrance I think. The rest looks like it will kill you, the torso especially. Take off some excess crap son!

Regarding the liquid perhaps you could use the advanced inventory (/) and pick it up

Nvm it doesnt actually works

If you just want to get rid of the liquid you can use a mop to remove it.