Question

I’ve got a question related to spawn rates. Until now, I played on x50 monsters, and x1 items, with 1/8 zombie speed. What would be more challenging: x0.5 monsters, x0.25 items with x8 zombie speed, or the above one?

EDIT: Forgot to remind that I play with x4 zombie health, aprox. 65% chance for bite and mundies.

The first one seems just tedious. The second one? Deadly.

[quote=“MorCel 374, post:1, topic:8233”]I’ve got a question related to spawn rates. Until now, I played on x50 monsters, and x1 items, with 1/8 zombie speed. What would be more challenging: x0.5 monsters, x0.25 items with x8 zombie speed, or the above one?

EDIT: Forgot to remind that I play with x4 zombie health, aprox. 65% chance for bite and mundies.[/quote]

Being attacked 8x by every zombie for each chance you have to swing back is going to be FAR more dangerous than a massive horde moving like a reliant robin that’s rolled over. The former will chase you and feast on your brains, the latter will shamble into molotov parties and roast alive before they can even get close. Heck, double zed speed is dangerous enough as is, I can’t imagine them moving 8x as fast as normal.

Thanks a lot!

I don t play with settings that sound unreasonable to me. Not sure why.

Though a z moving at 8x speed? I can t imagine how that would be possible. Thus i wouldn t do it. Even 2 x speed is to much to be considdered believable by me.

That said the early game consists mainly of avoiding getting swarmed and fights in general. You would be breaking the gameplay this way. I see no merrit whatsoever in it.

You probably play a lot of IWBTG don’t you?

Sadist

x50 monsters with half speed zombies seems like it might be kinda fun.

[quote=“Black_OPs, post:6, topic:8233”]You probably play a lot of IWBTB don’t you?

Sadist[/quote]
*FTFY

*[size=8pt]IMO[/size]

[quote=“Keyreper, post:8, topic:8233”][quote=“Black_OPs, post:6, topic:8233”]You probably play a lot of IWBTB don’t you?

Sadist[/quote]
*FTFY

*[size=8pt]IMO[/size][/quote]

I wanna be the…bro?

[quote=“blazing glory, post:9, topic:8233”][quote=“Keyreper, post:8, topic:8233”][quote=“Black_OPs, post:6, topic:8233”]You probably play a lot of IWBTB don’t you?

Sadist[/quote]
*FTFY

I wanna be the…bro?[/quote]

I did type it right (IWBTG). But for some reason it said IWBTB? I even went to edit it and it changed to what I originaly typed…

[quote=“Black_OPs, post:10, topic:8233”][quote=“blazing glory, post:9, topic:8233”][quote=“Keyreper, post:8, topic:8233”][quote=“Black_OPs, post:6, topic:8233”]You probably play a lot of IWBTB don’t you?

Sadist[/quote]
*FTFY

I wanna be the…bro?[/quote]

I did type it right (IWBTG). But for some reason it said IWBTB? I even went to edit it and it changed to what I originaly typed…[/quote]

I know you did, Keyreper edited it in the quote, FTFY means fixed that for you.

Never knew what FTFY meant lol. Thanks.

IWBTB is I wanna be the boshy btw

Edit: although, if you were really a sadist you would play I wanna kill the Kamilia 3.

Never heard of it. I did manage to get through several kazio marios ( only 1 with no save states ), cat mario and half way through IWBTG though.

Thx for the I-Wanna-This-That hint, I appreciate it.

Now for the rates:

Eight times more monsters. Because every zombie before surrounds you with this setting.
Three times more items. You know you’ll get hurt, and sure as hell get out there to get some more.
Double-speed Zs. Seriously, you’re no quarterback; dumb beasts and undead hordes should know better.