Power armor is for kitties

It’s only 4. Though that IS more than the 2 most jeans with pockets get…

Wearing helmet netting with a power armor is fine, power armor doesn’t go on your head, so you can wear whatever headgear you want (there’s a power armor helmet that completes the ensemble).
It also makes sense to wear helmet netting without a helmet, it’s basically a strange hat (if nothing else, it would serve to keep your head warm, a little).
I have no idea why they have storage, THAT looks like a bug.

The idea is you could tuck a small item there, using the webbing. Or alternatively, use it to secure camouflage material.

I would suggest toning it down, maybe to 1 or 2? I could do that in my current assorted armor tweaks, I guess.

there’s no reason to ‘tone it down’, outside a really good reason we should elimite it.
we’re tracking real storage, not, ‘places you can maybe stick things where they’ll be sort of secure’. It just opens a can of worms for no benefit.

If we had functioning camouflage I would vote in favor of toning it down to 1 storage, and adding a way to add foliage to it.

Note that the description implies it has this use, and without any storage this item is damn near useless. >_>

So you’re saying you can attach an apple to helmet netting? Because that’s volume 1.
If anything the helmet netting would get you something like 1/3 of a pt of volume, which rounds down to 0.

Hmm. Very well then, guess I’ll remove the volume on it. ;w;

Though that said, 1 volume is…what, 250 ml/cc? Not sure of the volume of the average apple, but sometimes I think the volume system is screwy to begin with. Needs to be more granular.

Also, unrelated…I might relayer hoodies too. Does it make more sense for them to be shirts or jackets? o3o

Hoodies are almost always intended to be worn over other stuff AFAIK. (IRL)

That’s what I thought, yeah. Plus a few professions I could’ve sworn wore it over shirts without any other jacket-type items.

checks professions.json

Hmm. Scoundrel wears it with a tank top, with is considered underwear, police sniper wears it as-is (or with a bra, if female)…ahah, it’s the skater boy/girl that wears it with a t-shirt.

I look at it like you have to find both pieces to use it.
It’s balanced, because the stats on that are really high.

Even the crappy one gives you 96/96 armor.
the good ones gives 312/456

Most people would consider that fake balance. Having it be stupidly OP and rare don’t really balance out.

It does have other issues, like the lack of storage and need to power it that balance it in a more logical manner.

The storage thing CAN be annoying, crippling if not worked around, but a missing helmet detracts from the REAL reason you wear power armor (not getting your ass kicked), whereas the hauling frame simply makes anything not involving being a walking tank easier.

[quote=“Sundaysmile, post:27, topic:10416”]I came into this thread expecting kittens in power armour.

I am very disappointed in all of you.[/quote]

Here, now you don’t have to be disappointed in ALL of us anymore, just everybody but me:

from http://onastick.net/sitz/images/

And this one, too:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/140951489588?item=140951489588&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466&rmvSB=true

Zoggin’ ‘umies muckin’ about insteada posting moar dakka. :V

Wow im amazed this thread is actually still goimg. So everyone ended up going off topic, but what about the storage?

Please at least make the milotary rucksack wearable - it IS huge after all.

Its bigger then a normal rucksack but its suposed to be straped to a person just like a normal one.

[quote=“deoxy, post:52, topic:10416”][quote=“Sundaysmile, post:27, topic:10416”]I came into this thread expecting kittens in power armour.

I am very disappointed in all of you.[/quote]

Here, now you don’t have to be disappointed in ALL of us anymore, just everybody but me:

from http://onastick.net/sitz/images/[/quote]

YES