Power armor is for kitties

That sounds like straping kevlar vests to a tank so it won ged hurd </3

Yes, I always spoil my tanks rotten.

In this case I mean just wearables in general. :V

I knew what you meant. I simply abused your wording to make a joke. U mad? :smiley:

I however do imagine the pa as uber bulky… so straping things to it would at the very least look akward + if you encounter something that need pa to resist … then logicaly the things straped to your armor would get obiterated by whatever atacks you.
Maybe we should just add some more modules to pa… like holster, ammo storage… sheath for your trusty chainsword >.>

I oughta eat you for that. <3

But yeah, at minimum these’ll need to be specialized for mounting on power armor. They COULD be of comparable toughness to the hauling frame though.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

[quote=“Valpo, post:23, topic:10416”]I knew what you meant. I simply abused your wording to make a joke. U mad? :smiley:

I however do imagine the pa as uber bulky… so straping things to it would at the very least look akward + if you encounter something that need pa to resist … then logicaly the things straped to your armor would get obiterated by whatever atacks you.
Maybe we should just add some more modules to pa… like holster, ammo storage… sheath for your trusty chainsword >.>[/quote]
Thats exactly what I want. At the moment you cant even carry ammo for your gun with you unless you power the armor yourself

I came into this thread expecting kittens in power armour.

I am very disappointed in all of you.

Feline mutation category. Close enough?

The titel is a lie. Feline can t wear power armor. I call speciescism.

well, we have cataclysm here! maybe its not that close but its something

Also, they don’t make power armor in sizes dragons can wear. ;A;

Dragons are suposed to be inteligent. Why don t they make their own pa? ----->

Good luck getting enough metal for one. Or working with large enough pieces for fiddly dragon claws to handle without structural problems. o3o

Stop making excuses and start beeing a superiour species >.>

Totally don’t need power armor anyway. ;w;

I sometimes turn power armor off in the mod options for a more “realistic” experience.

Wonder if it intended…or a oversight…

(Still see no reason to ever use it even when if i can…)

If what is intended, that you can wear something on your head along with power armor?

I thought they meant wearing helmet netting without any helmet. XP

both of them, as well as how much storage they give for no negative effect that i can see…