Poor Mans Power Challenge

I have been playing cataclysm a long time and with one of the new editions I have created a challenge to myself and other.
[size=12pt]Warning![/size] this challenge has some spoilery things to the game. If you do not want it ruined do not continue reading.

Here are the rules for character generation

1.your starting points must be equal to or less than 8
2. All stats are equal to eight
3. Be frail and have a glass jaw
4. Take the poor student profession
5. All skills must be in character as well as positive traits.
Example - I can’t take handguns because being a poor student my character was never given the privilege to fire one however I can take marksmanship if I take Archery because of my Characters Archery class.
6. you can not take robust genetics
7. you must start in a shelter or house

Now that the generation rules are out of (or rather in ) the way here is the challenge
all of these must be done in order.

1. Establish a foothold in a FEMA camp.
2. Clear two military bunkers of all enemies and bring all Items and equipment back to base.
3. Clear at least three levels of the lab bringing all CBM’s back.
4. Transform the FEMA camp foothold into a true Stronghold
5. Transform yourself into the Alpha.
6. Clear the nearest three cities of all enemies and anything nearby that might threaten them such as triffid queens or spore spires.

The final rules

1. you must remove all CBM’s to complete step five (you must become the alpha pure and untainted)
2. you may not use a vehicle for step six except for transportation (you are the alpha and must fix things with your own two hands)
3. you may not use power armor (this one is because I am mean.)
4. no meta gaming! I leave that to your discretion to figure out.

Good luck anyone who take up this challenge I myself hopefully will remember to post my progress here. if you accept this challenge please let me know in a post and feel free to post your progress here.

I am not a great player and this will take me many tries and I will not be surprised if other beat it much sooner than I.
Thought it would be important to note I am using version 0.C-3087 experimental Graphical Build

All the items?

Thats a lot of hauling. Even if i use a car…
/lazyness too stronk
/abort mission

Well looks like one other person took on the challenge and I finally got a character off the ground. now I need a way to transport items and get a FEMA camp, perhaps leave most of the things behind. Hopefully the FEMA camp I find will be near a forest because if it is not fortifying it latter might be a massive pain. it does seem like I need to find some special head equipment to protect the mouth and eyes. thought a leather helmet on it’s own would do it but it seems like the enemy attacks are bypassing it more often than not. anyways that is it for now. will report again latter.

This feels less like a challenge and more like a grind.

Hello! I plan to start this BIG little challenge today, and I want to see if this current loadout is to your standards for this challenge.
Also, For challenge 2 & 3, could I use a car?

[quote=“TheMightyHercules, post:6, topic:9564”]Hello! I plan to start this BIG little challenge today, and I want to see if this current loadout is to your standards for this challenge.

[/quote]
What a loophole abuse,giving yourself 100 starting points.

[quote=“cdru, post:7, topic:9564”][quote=“TheMightyHercules, post:6, topic:9564”]Hello! I plan to start this BIG little challenge today, and I want to see if this current loadout is to your standards for this challenge.

[/quote]
What a loophole abuse,giving yourself 100 starting points.[/quote]

If you notice, I haven’t used all of those points, even though I could of easily maxed out all the skills. But I wanted this challenge to be ‘Legit’, and not use all that 100+ points.I mainly use that much for the other games that are just for fun.

Although, I currently have the loot spawn set to 2.75 and Monster/Zombie spawn rate to 0.02 (NPCs 0.25, Don’t want to be gunned down by some NPC Bastard)

Still waiting to see if my Load out is up to the challenge’s standards…