PK's Rebalancing Mod

Morning I am still getting errors trying to create a world

about default ground cover

Thank you :slight_smile:

Please try updating both your experimental version as well as this mod.

It was fixed. And I think I did improve it even. Now we have stray trees.

Update that buffs prussian blues and nerfs fertilizer.
buffs the loot at the sludge crater, and reduces the occurrence of blue aurora, and adds bite to the list of what royal jelly cures. Which was off that list for some reason.
Also nerfs bee painkiller effect to make you not OD on bee venom.

Does anyone knows how to make pk mod work on android i keep getting errors on regional settings

[quote=“pisskop, post:1123, topic:11323”]https://github.com/pisskop/PKs_Rebalancing/releases/tag/5.5.3

Update that buffs prussian blues and nerfs fertilizer.
buffs the loot at the sludge crater, and reduces the occurrence of blue aurora, and adds bite to the list of what royal jelly cures. Which was off that list for some reason.
Also nerfs bee painkiller effect to make you not OD on bee venom.[/quote]

Sludge crater? Is that the slime pit or something I haven’t seen before?

Made the ice box, a smaller cargo carrier that is also a fridge. Its got a hefty battery consumption rate though, at 3 times the minifridge. Still better than old floodlights, though.

Its in the welding and metallurgy book, the mechanical mastery book, and DIY book. Req level 6 fab.

{
“result”: “fridge_cargo”,
“type”: “recipe”,
“skill_used”: “fabrication”,
“category”: “CC_ELECTRONIC”,
“subcategory”: “CSC_ELECTRONIC_PARTS”,
“difficulty”: 6,
“skills_required”: [ [ “mechanics”, 3 ] ],
“book_learn”: [ [ “textbook_mechanics”, 4 ], [ “textbook_fabrication”, 3 ], [ “welding_book”, 4 ] ],
“time”: 285000,
“qualities”: [
{“id”:“HAMMER”,“level”:2},
{“id”:“SAW_M”,“level”:1},
{“id”:“WRENCH”,“level”:1},
{ “id” : “GLARE”, “level” : 2 }
],
“tools”: [
[ [ “soldering_iron”, 100 ], [ “toolset”, 100 ] ],
[ [ “oxy_torch”, 25 ], [ “welder”, 100 ], [ “toolset”, 150 ], [ “welder_crude”, 150 ] ]
],
“components”: [
[ [ “cargo_rack”, 1 ] ],
[ [ “power_supply”, 4 ] ],
[ [ “small_storage_battery”, 1 ] ],
[ [ “cable”, 150 ] ],
[ [ “solder_wire”, 200 ] ],
[ [ “bearing”, 20 ] ],
[ [ “hose”, 2 ] ],
[ [ “steel_plate”, 12 ] ],
[ [ “steel_lump”, 4 ] ],
[ [ “steel_chunk”, 12 ] ],
[ [ “plastic_chunk”, 6 ] ],
[ [ “superglue”, 1 ] ],
[ [ “element”, 1 ] ]
]
}

Aye, 'ere we go.

Should make it a little more pleasant in the world. You cannot learn the cargo fridge (ice box is the ingame name) recipe by hand, you have to read the books.

Does the ice box actually prevent rotting entirely? Or does it just slow it down like the minifridge?

minifridge

to the best of my knowledge there is no freezer tag.

but its huge heavy and requires ample power. its 2.5 Minifridges of space.

Met my first shock cannon in a lab today. It stunned me and I stumbled forward into the room instead of back out of it into safety. I realized what was happening though and shot it with a gun. I approve of it even if I think electricity not having an armor to prevent it is making it the op damage type to a PC.

Ive had good luck so far in dealing with husks, but a nightstalker roflstomped my ass. Its winter for me now, and I am still using mbr vest and army fatigues instead of endgame armor. I do have a cargo truck that has been modified to have heavy siding and steel armor and a kitchen unit though. Its a mid-endgame truck that I can live out of. And do.

[quote=“pisskop, post:1130, topic:11323”]Met my first shock cannon in a lab today. It stunned me and I stumbled forward into the room instead of back out of it into safety. I realized what was happening though and shot it with a gun. I approve of it even if I think electricity not having an armor to prevent it is making it the op damage type to a PC.

Ive had good luck so far in dealing with husks, but a nightstalker roflstomped my ass. Its winter for me now, and I am still using mbr vest and army fatigues instead of endgame armor. I do have a cargo truck that has been modified to have heavy siding and steel armor and a kitchen unit though. Its a mid-endgame truck that I can live out of. And do.[/quote]
There is the anbc suit and I think the hazmat suit although “armored” is not what I would really call it (maybe against zeds but not much else)

[quote=“pisskop, post:1130, topic:11323”]Met my first shock cannon in a lab today. It stunned me and I stumbled forward into the room instead of back out of it into safety. I realized what was happening though and shot it with a gun. I approve of it even if I think electricity not having an armor to prevent it is making it the op damage type to a PC.

Ive had good luck so far in dealing with husks, but a nightstalker roflstomped my ass. Its winter for me now, and I am still using mbr vest and army fatigues instead of endgame armor. I do have a cargo truck that has been modified to have heavy siding and steel armor and a kitchen unit though. Its a mid-endgame truck that I can live out of. And do.[/quote]

How difficult would it be to implement install-able electrical protection? It could work like leather/Kevlar/wool/fur padding, install it with a tailoring kit and it increases encumbrance a bit in exchange for protection. It’s already a thing for the shark suit, since you can make the Faraday shark suit. It’d be nice if we could add it to whatever we want. In fact, it’d be cool if we could add Nomex padding for fire/acid resistance as well if we wanted to.

Also, yeah, Nightstalkers are pretty powerful. I’ve be owned by them a few times.

Added in an attempt to make negative techniques for some weapons.

Essentially, they are low-skill only techniques that will stop firing when you cross the threshold. They are rare, and they do increased damage in exchange for taking more time. It does add some flavor, and they are not crit_techs so can fire any time said weapon is swung.

The last one is more boon than bust, but it does tend to eat some time up so hordes are going to get more attacks on you.

For reference, they should be 5 times as rare as repose or hammerblow are currently, except they fire on any non-crit whereas those are crits. And of course any other tech that fires will stop them from firing.

New version.

Removed explosion death from secubots, added molebot to more spawns, nerfed the sheer amount of demons in any location, and added in the above stated stuck-in techs. They may be too rare, tbh, but I want to make sure they add more flavor than a balance change. Tell me if youre still getting them at high levels of bash, cut, stab, or melee skills.

They are ranked thusly:

• lodged in
  • stuck in
  • wedged in

Lodged will stun the mon but take a bit more time to execute. Does heavier damage than normal.
Stuck will not stun anything, but is quicker and does more cut
wedged will stun and knock over, and is the fastest and has the best time/damage multiplier ratio.

Thinking about changing up the mod’s id to better suit me.

Gonna have to work around savegame compatibilities. Thoughts:

• make a copy of the mod in the mod folder of the mod. uncompressed, it will actually read as a seperate mod there. disadvantage is the space it takes up.
  • Changing it and making people update. savegames would be lost.
  • releasing a separate version for the old id. would rather just shove it into the mod folder, tbh.

thoughts and feedbacks? any reason to not double the mod until 0.D releases?

Added in terminals for the doomlab and the prison.

They should provide some basic functionality, or at least not trigger a debug message when used.

[quote=“pisskop, post:1135, topic:11323”]Thinking about changing up the mod’s id to better suit me.

Gonna have to work around savegame compatibilities. Thoughts:

• make a copy of the mod in the mod folder of the mod. uncompressed, it will actually read as a seperate mod there. disadvantage is the space it takes up.
  • Changing it and making people update. savegames would be lost.
  • releasing a separate version for the old id. would rather just shove it into the mod folder, tbh.

thoughts and feedbacks? any reason to not double the mod until 0.D releases?[/quote]

Will this alleviate me having to re-install everytime I use the launcher?

yus

or no. using the old id will mean you still do. but if you were to savegame edit the new in than no. or of you started a world using the new one no

Coregame version of the mod is removed. No issues, no changes.

Dude how do i disable the radiation mumbo-jumbo and the AIDS rain, that stuff is freaking me out is it even possible?