PK's Rebalancing Mod

Awesome mod! I’m really enjoying the bomblets in particular. I was wondering, though, if there was some kind of bandolier for them that I can craft. I understand strapping lots of tiny explosives to my chest might not be the best idea, but it could lead to some FUN! moments, especially if you can mix and match bomblet types in one bandolier. You could load it up, throw it out, and blow it up! (or die horribly to the first tank bot or grenadier you don’t see, but hey, that’s what power armor is for, right?)

Edit Also, could it be possible to make underbarrel bomblets stackable? I found a mod gun with two underbarrel slots and was kinda exited to have shock and acid loaded on the same rifle. I imagine they’re just tubes so it makes sense for them to sit next to each other, unlike two crossbows or something lol.

one issue i see problematic in at least my enjoyment of mode-radiation-not cause i dont like radiation in game i adore pk for introducing more pressing radiation dangers but for radiation spots which for some reason tend to appear in my static bases and ruin homes i spent time to reloacate and fortify-i can still use them but sudden need of avoiding spots is annoying.Not knowing all exact mechanics why and how it happned may be reason but in ln last game i protected fire station and dint let smokers or radiated zombies in (well metal doors did the job) and didnt had some high irradiated npc with me and still one day when i took nap on floor tile i was greeted with radiation badge turning red and me having 300 rads when i woke up after several hours.Found several spots in base close to each about 30-40 rads.

hmmm.

The only zombies to emit any ambient rads are:

• bloated zeds

• smoldering zeds

• (glowing) huge boomers

• charred nightmares (the vault monsters)

• putrid zeds

• incus zombie (the evolved smoker)

• hell hound (dog smoker)

• putrid pile (scorched animal zeds)

Those all do emit ambient rads. The gas needs to travel to or adjacent to your tile in order to affect the tile; the monster in of itself does not spread radiation by its simple physical presence.

Other zeds may do rads on a successful attack.

Ive removed most of the effects that can cause ambient radiations. Only 1 now remains, the weakest one available to the zeds. To compensate Ill add more attack-contact rads to zeds.

[quote=“Squaggly Maggleton, post:1101, topic:11323”]Awesome mod! I’m really enjoying the bomblets in particular. I was wondering, though, if there was some kind of bandolier for them that I can craft. I understand strapping lots of tiny explosives to my chest might not be the best idea, but it could lead to some FUN! moments, especially if you can mix and match bomblet types in one bandolier. You could load it up, throw it out, and blow it up! (or die horribly to the first tank bot or grenadier you don’t see, but hey, that’s what power armor is for, right?)

Edit Also, could it be possible to make underbarrel bomblets stackable? I found a mod gun with two underbarrel slots and was kinda exited to have shock and acid loaded on the same rifle. I imagine they’re just tubes so it makes sense for them to sit next to each other, unlike two crossbows or something lol.[/quote]

• I can make a bandolier. It will only hold 1 type of bomblet, unfortunately. Per bandolier.
  • Only 1 underbarrel mod can be installed per gun. hardcoded limitations.

The next update I post will have both this and the above fixes.

Go gettem, both fixes are in.

Ive nerfed the gas from monsters causing rads. As much as possible without outright removing it. All of the above mon still emit some ambient rads.
Ive added an arm bandolier for bomblets, a brute shot weapon, and recipes for crafting the mag for it.

Help please. Can’t load any game worlds after updating to a new exp and PKM version. TIA :slight_smile:

[quote=“hobophobic, post:1106, topic:11323”]https://i.imgur.com/5RRIdzy.png

Help please. Can’t load any game worlds after updating to a new exp and PKM version. TIA :)[/quote]
Weird. I don’t get that error, everything is fine for me. I play on windows, what about you?

I’m on Ubuntu. Can’t load old saves or create new characters in new worlds…

Gonna try a full delete and re-compile for now.

I am on experimental build #6773 with the latest PK Rebalancing Mod version, and I too am getting an error:

seems like the new “Use last character prestes caused this?” in one of the last updates

Question are bomblets supposed to get embedded inside enemies and when said enemy dies you would find an active bomblet?

I doubt it, but that sounds hilarious.

oh hey, ive fixed the error.

bomblet should not be getting stuck and active. they should explode in either case.

Hello, guys. I have this problem and now i am stuck. Can you please help me?

EDIT:

hang on, at gym

buzzy buzz im a buzzy bee this week

Fixed the regional error.

I caught my first disease from fighting a dirty dirty monster.

Tetanus from fighting a broken cyborg. At least, Im going to be blaming the borg.

I’m getting an error while trying to do the lab start challenge.
Once I’m done with my character creation, I get this :

Doing anything past this point makes the game crash.

It may be a specific issue with a location or the way this particular world genned that location.

Its giving a world-specific issue. Has there been a repeat with a reloading or new worldgen?

Ive been absolutely packed in by grabber zombies in the latest builds.

That means they may have made grabbing stronger again. Or that a naked cold man with no skills doesnt hold up well to being nomed.