PK's Rebalancing Mod

Tell me what mod or vehicle part uses vehicle battery charge when mounted.

Okay.

A regular battery will rapidly, rapidly deplete its charge when full-autoing this thing. but gets about 100+ shots off.

Use this with caution, and with storage batteries.

The shockcannon now has recipes for UPS using version and Plutonium versions, that can be crafted. They all consume power as they should , and the ups version can be mounted as a turret, consuming vehicle battery when fired.

they are energy intensive however. But the ups and plutonium ones are more efficient than the standard non-modded one.

Do note that it will continue to fire infinitely when mounted and its charge is depleted. That is a bug, and quite exploitable.

Nerfed the amount of vitamins a single tablet of vitamins provides.

I found it ridiculous how quickly you catch hypervitamintosis. 2 vitamin a day should be fine, imo.

Since there is no award for having ‘a healthy balance of vitamins’ the only reason to not like this is because you find it too rare to get some.

Also reduced the material cost of the makeshift shelter. It can use leather as well as willow bark or pine boughs.

makeshift shelter:

• 2 survival
  • lvl 1 hammer
  • lvl 1 shovel
  • 1 pre-existing shallow pit
  • 3 pine OR 6 leather OR 6 bark

And introducing a new ‘makeshift fence post’!

makeshift fence post

• 2 survival
  • 3 fab
  • lvl 1 hammer
  • lvl 1 shovel
  • 1 pre-existing pit
  • 8 rock OR 8 steel lump
  • 4 pine OR 8 bark OR 8 leather OR 10 rag
  • 4 pine OR 8 bark OR 8 leather OR 10 rag

The makeshift shelter, btw, completely negates the effects of acid rain when on it. As well as regular rain.
The new fence reduces scent across it, and blocks vision. You may now be a grubby mountain man, blocking off your camp for a much safer world. Until a zombear suddenly ambushes you because you weren’t paying attention and he wandered into you fence.

For next update:

add in chance for molebots and darkwyrms and other nasties to spawn in the sewer and subway. Additionally, should spawn some living meat too, so its not completely desolate in the subways.

currently Ill try to test it at a rate of 1/33 and 1/50 tiles.

[quote=“pisskop, post:1085, topic:11323”]For next update:

add in chance for molebots and darkwyrms and other nasties to spawn in the sewer and subway. Additionally, should spawn some living meat too, so its not completely desolate in the subways.

currently Ill try to test it at a rate of 1/33 and 1/50 tiles.[/quote]
Wait so are you telling me that pair of darkwyrms that I encountered in the subway sewer interchange was not a part of the 5.4.0 version.

they currently only spawn at ‘special’ locations.

i.e. randomly chosen anomalies such as the scientist, drug dealer, migo, crater, and portal spawns

[quote=“pisskop, post:1087, topic:11323”]they currently only spawn at ‘special’ locations.

i.e. randomly chosen anomalies such as the scientist, drug dealer, migo, crater, and portal spawns[/quote]
by crater do you mean those patches of dirt and occasional rubble that are always radioactive. If yes do said spots happen to spawn underground because that may actually explain a bit.

very rarely they can in the mod.

theyll always be dirt, and you can usually see them shredding up what ever would be otherwise in their way

[quote=“pisskop, post:1089, topic:11323”]very rarely they can in the mod.

theyll always be dirt, and you can usually see them shredding up what ever would be otherwise in their way[/quote]
Yeah I noticed that they were apparently spending their lower z level time literally tearing through the rock walls and metal doors of both the sewer and subway. Although I haven’t seen and dirt patches that indicate a crater as you describe.

Please revive PK, No Rad_ Zoms.zip
It is difficult to deal with radiation and I feel a bit unreasonable
Still this mod is wonderful

Since I’m using the Google translation, English I wrote might be wrong.
If my English is wrong, I’m sorry.

[quote=“shivIE, post:1091, topic:11323”]Please revive PK, No Rad_ Zoms.zip
It is difficult to deal with radiation and I feel a bit unreasonable
Still this mod is wonderful

Since I’m using the Google translation, English I wrote might be wrong.
If my English is wrong, I’m sorry.[/quote]
It is okay. Google Translate is … is a weird tool that is prone to translating specifc small blocks of text, resulting in interesting translations. “all your base are belong to us”?

Here it is. I readded it, or rather I created it again.
This one does not directly ‘remove’ radiation, nor the emissions or effects that produce it. Rather, it zeros them out, negating the radiation. Do please note, you can still catch radiation from normal sources, and non-zombie sources.

For the rest of you, that reduces the fence-post time, and tweaks down the doom monsters spawn rate.

Im considering nerfing damages again. Ive done so before, almost across the board. Anyone feel like the mons are too hitty?

Bears and wildlife are pretty good where they are -> the mechanics wont allow me to do what I would want to to make the dangerous but weak in a real melee. Because a spear is a huge advantage against a bear or moose.

zoms are … my primary target, but idk how people feel about late game.

It is okay. Google Translate is ... is a weird tool that is prone to translating specifc small blocks of text, resulting in interesting translations. "all your base are belong to us"?

Here it is. I readded it, or rather I created it again.
This one does not directly ‘remove’ radiation, nor the emissions or effects that produce it. Rather, it zeros them out, negating the radiation. Do please note, you can still catch radiation from normal sources, and non-zombie sources.

I am grateful for your speedy handling.
“all your base are belong to us”? “All your bases belong to us.”?
ありがとう!

Really Bad Day at .5 item spawn rate is extremely difficult. Like… I’ve probably attempted it 50 times throughout the week. Anybody have any tips?

Disassemble everything unless you need said thing as is, like beds.

car. a car will negate most of rbd.

you still need a 1st aid kit and food, but zeds often drop antiseptic these days, and i have added a recipe for makeshift homebrew antiseptic which is some pine boughs and water and salt

Added in some tweaks to the locations.

• Derelict barn: More chance for vehicles (which are a mix of farm and bandit spawns) to up the chance of finding a: a working vehicle and b: a boom crane.

• trapspider pit: Ensured that the downward slope will spawn. previously the boulder it hides behind would overwrite it. Ive also added a chance of loot above ground, to ‘entice’ you to go over and get nommed. below there is more loot. From the really good spider item spawn pool.

• garage: popped in my jsonization of the garage. The difference is in the vehicle and item spawn chances.

fungal spores are now their own subfaction, allowing me to make wildlife like squirrels and cows and pig avoid them while keeping them hostile to zeds.

Now the concept of zombies chasing around spores and sticking them in their mouths should be funnier, and moose should stop freaking out over them.

Also, Ive make infected wildlife and humies freak out over spores, possibly going hostile to their own spores. lulz.

Here are some damage tweaks, and the aforementioned changes to trapdoor spiders. Do note that it does not really affect the low level zeds, but rather the higher end ones, as well as some insects.