Parks and Recreation Building Pack V1.0

[center]Parks and Recreation Building Pack[/center]

Take a Joint([glow=red,2,300]lit[/glow]) and enjoy a stroll in the park.

Cemetary - Self Explanitory.
Orchard - Fruit trees and a small shelter.
Hunting Blind - A small shelter, probably good for hunting deer zombies.
Art Gallery - Pretty useless, purely for aesthetics.
Park Pavilion - A small pavilion with picnic benches.
Skatepark - Self Explanitory.
Wooded Trail - Small fenced in trails.
Derelict Property - Think of those broken down barns/properties you see off the highways or on country roads.

2x2 Buildings -
State Park - Bigger looping trail.
Fishing Pond - Large pond.

Bonus
Dispensary - Cannabis dispensary.
Small Office - Nondescript office with a small kitchen, meeting room, etc. Normal office stuff.
Small Storage Units - A small group of storage units. (I had a similar storage unit building type in my last building pack, so if you want to use that you may get larger 2x2 storage lots, thus this building is called “Small Storage Units.”)

Hope you enjoy, feel free to tell me things you think I should change or add, or just yell at me.
Thanks to [glow=green,2,300]Vache[/glow] for the Cataclysm Building Editor.

[glow=green,2,300]Download[/glow] -

[happydance.gif]

This mod works well! I love it already; I’m going onto the latest experimental and re-downloading this for my next game.

For those considering this mod, it works as of the June/July 2016 experimentals (and I imagine it still works!)

Comment: the Orchard’s windows appear to have sheets on them, but cannot actually be closed.

Hey man, loving your mod so far, but theres a slight issue regarding Art galleries (atleast for me there is).

Each time I approach an art gallery the game crashes. I verified that by editing the art galery into something else (a pharmacy or any other park from your mod) and it works. For now I have set the spawn weight of Art Galeries to 0 so they shouldnt spawn anymore. Couldnt pin point the exact problem with them, but I think in the artgallery is an error in line 6: <<“item”: “jar_meat_canned”, >>

Not sure but canned meat is according to the game not defined. Will try changing it in something else later on, but for now I just play without that building.

Nonetheless a very cool mod, I especially love the weed Dispensaries and the small 1 tile Orchards its added.

Military bases (not bunkers); sets of garages (long building with space for 10-20 cars with no windows); residental blocks with shops on ground floor; terraced houses with small yards; gardens with flowers, shrubs, trees and ponds; stadiums; recreational gardens with fruit trees, vegetables, small houses/tool sheds, weels, grills, smokehouses; etc.; shopping centres with 10-20 connected small shops with different stock; outdoor swimming pools with food trucks or small restaurants; coffee shops; factory; machining workshop; highway filled with car wreckage and/or blocked cars in good condition… Not every idea is park/recreational, but you can pick what you want :slight_smile:

Art Gallery works without issue (I walked to the area up against the wall of it until I saw a zombie horde there T.T) if you delete the canned meat line out of the JSON as of build 5467.

Thanks for the heads up man. Just tried it… doesn’t work. I get an Error when I create a character, says:

regional_map_settings.json: line 173:4: “weather” { … } required for default

Yup got it fixed that way. Thanks alot.

Extended Buildings & Parks fixed not to raise exceptions in Experimental 5507 - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/plared1zsifi4wo/AACP7itxSQstB6pvL68kPgm2a/mods/ZSFixed_2016-09-18.zip?dl=0

having an error generating the world with this mod in 5892 experimental:

[quote=“TooDAMNMuch, post:10, topic:11803”]having an error generating the world with this mod in 5892 experimental:

http://imgur.com/a/jSE1h[/quote]

Try this one: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/plared1zsifi4wo/AACP7itxSQstB6pvL68kPgm2a/mods/ZSFixed_2016-09-18.zip?dl=0

Dear Whaley,

according to your profile, the last time you’ve been active in this forum was July 2016. So you’re probably not active at the moment. Is it alright by you if I include it in my mod “Overmap Rebalancing”? If you don’t want my to do this, please send me a message!
I thank you for fantastic work. :slight_smile:

Sincerely

Leon

I included following credits to you in the Overmap Rebalancing Mod; please contact me if you want changes to them.

== ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ==
== ==
== CATACLYSM: DARK DAYS AHEAD - Overmap Rebalancing Mod ==
== ==
== // Main Menu // Credits // Credits - Whaley (Mod “Parks and Recreation Building Pack V1.0”) ==
== ==
== ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ==

"Parks and Recreation Building Pack V1.0" was created by Whaley.
                                                   (http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?action=profile;u=3470)
It can be found at http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=12533.0

All rights belong to Whaley.
Thank you for your fantastic work! :)

CONTENT - LET'S HEAR THE AUTHOR:

Parks and Recreation Building Pack - Take a Joint(lit) and enjoy a stroll in the park
Cemetary - Self Explanitory / Orchard - Fruit trees and a small shelter / Wooded Trail - Small fenced in trails /
Hunting Blind - A small shelter, probably good for hunting deer zombies / Skatepark - Self Explanitory / Art
Gallery - Pretty useless, purely for aesthetics / Park Pavilion - A small pavilion with picnic benches / Derelict
Property - Think of those broken down barns/properties you see off the highways or on country roads.
2x2 Buildings: State Park - Bigger looping trail / Fishing Pond - Large pond
Bonus: Dispensary - Cannabis dispensary / Small Office - Nondescript office with a small kitchen, meeting room, etc.
Small Storage Units - A small group of storage units. (I had a similar storage unit building type in my last
building pack, so if you want to use that you may get larger 2x2 storage lots, thus this building is called "Small
Storage Units.")
Hope you enjoy, feel free to tell me things you think I should change or add, or just yell at me.
Thanks to Vache for the Cataclysm Building Editor.

Updated version should be available via same link - https://www.dropbox.com/s/maj5rks5kr2aek9/ZSFixed_Cataclysm%20Parks%20and%20Rec%20Building%20Pack.zip?dl=0

With Build 6875 I’m hitting an error when loading this mod

DEBUG: Error: data/mods//ZSFixed_Cataclysm Parks and Rec Building Pack//regional_map_settings.json: line 108:30: city: “houses”: { … } required for default

I’ve truncated out the rest of the text in the error message. Anybody seeing this, and if so, do you have an idea on how to correct it?

[quote=“bhauptman, post:14, topic:11803”]With Build 6875 I’m hitting an error when loading this mod

DEBUG: Error: data/mods//ZSFixed_Cataclysm Parks and Rec Building Pack//regional_map_settings.json: line 108:30: city: “houses”: { … } required for default

I’ve truncated out the rest of the text in the error message. Anybody seeing this, and if so, do you have an idea on how to correct it?[/quote]
Locations from this mod were already included to the game, so you don’t need this mod if you are using latest experimental version of cdda.

now they tell us… :wink:

Thanks, though! That’s good to hear.

Are other mods(Small Town Building Pack,Extended Buildings) of Whaley included in the game, too?

Yes, for ExtBui.

Not yet for STBP.