Obscure Armory Mod

LOL is that a hand attached to a weapon? Clever idea to weaponize a cyborg…

The hand is normally folded up (as in correctly positioned for a normal arm), it only folds down when the gun aspect is in use, you can see the upgraded version he gets later here:

This one has the gun fold out from the forearm.

New plan :

im starting to consider adding this mod to the mainline mod of C:DDA, but before that i will update the mod for a few times until its out of Beta Test session.

Mainline plan scrapped… turns out the mod is too mixing to be in mainline. (considering some of the weapons here is IRL Based mixed with fictional weapon)

but i will still update the mod.

You could split it between fictional/non fiction weapons maybe, would that smooth out any issues?

Continuing the discussion from Obscure Armory Mod:

( OUT-OF-BETA UPDATE )

more new weapon :

Winchester Liberator, prototype 4-barrel shotgun.

MTs255, Russian’s 5-shell revolver shotgun.

VSS Vintorez, special sniper of Russian’s elite military.

Portable Cannon, Requested by C:DDA community

yup… that’s what im gonna do… making another mod exclusive for mainline mod in-game.

but for this one, i keep updating it as much as i can do using suggestion from C:DDA community.

4 Likes

(First HOTFIX)

Fixed wrong comma on MTs255 (thanks to JJbroome on Github)

Fixed wrong valid mod location name for VA-989.

i’m just glad to help

you’re the first one who post issue so might as well credit it XD

No idea if you are still updating the mod, butt imma give some suggestions

NSV and Dhsk Russian HMG’s

AN-94 or Russian space magic

Kraut space magic or G-11

Milkor HAVOC automatic grenade launcher

Remington MSR (.308,.338 and .300)

Cheytac M200 (.375 and .408)

Noreen firearms BN408

Artic Warfare series

LWMMG

RM-227

Desertech MDR

Deserttech HTI

Deserttech SRS

DP-12

AA-12 ( not obscure but we need automatic shotgun)

M230 autocannon

KSVK or Russian barret

NTW-14,20

2 Likes

im on a busy schedule but will updating the mod when i got some free time.

1 Like

Any chance we could get a Belt Sword that uses Muscle wire?

I was thinking. If one could make a belt similar to a flexible wrist watch. You could add a battery to it and a switch to turn it on and off in the buckle. Run a bunch of Muscle wire through the length of the belt and if it had a durable edge protector. You could make a sword out of these components in a pinch.

Not sure how it wold hold up though. Maybe as tough as a flexible watch?

1 Like

things like that are what we are missing, portable weapons that works as armor/cloth. but that a transforming item, idk how hard its to make it.

My not-magical-but-it’s-only-my-stat-of-INT-50 clairvoyance tells me that you’re probably a sub of the YT channel Forgotten Weapons. I’m right?

you got me there… yup, forgotten weapons channel is always inspiring me

1 Like

Would be most intriguing to have such a belt. Belt also irl have compartments for small items. Money belts can more than money without any encumbering effect. I can fite a micro flashlight and something like a pocket knife depending on the brand. Would be a nice beginning game item. Then to modify it with a hok for a hammer or other tool on the outside of it. Maybe a knife sheath+ .5L at 0 encumbrance.

he actually made a belt like that, it worked as a sword and as a whip, but offered no carrying capacity.

the Magiclysm mod adds that kind of belt, a weapon one, and a utility one

Interesting. Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

welp… no wonder i feel like i have something unfinished other than testing experimental build

didn;t expect to see such appreciation.

i guess im gonna update the mod to follow latest changes

Edit : just updated the files to follow latest changes to the game (bullet damage, names and prices)

2 Likes