My Sweet Cataclysm

So I’ve googled it and search in here, and I can’t seem to find an actual “homepage” for this mod. So can anyone tell me what it’s about, and what the trait “made of sugar” does, because there’s discover as you go, and then there’s idk what is happening but i’m dying and have no idea why.

There’s no homepage because thz mod is comes with the game and is devlopped and hosted on the same github.

Ok so spoilers aheab about what Made Of sugar does

Being wet kills you slowly, you have a small natural armor against bash and cut, getting fatter increases your max hp, you can’t use CBMs, you can’t mutate, you can only eat junk food and stuff made of sugar, you don’t need to drink, you re immune to radiation and to ilness, you have no natural healing, you can only heal by using caramel ointment, you can’t use most medical items like aspirin and bandages, your hidden health is constant, candy monsters want to eat you and zombies ignore you.

3 Likes

Hi!
Where do all the mobs come from? do they just start spawning at ceartian day or are they some how connected to their items, like chewwing gum and gum spiders?

Spoiler ahead:

They spawn from the candies. Candies act like eggs, when they rot it spawns the corresponding candy monster.

1 Like

Thanks, is there some chance or condition for spawn, cus i’v got some rotten caffeine gum on the floor, but it didn’t spawn anything

You might need to leave the zone and come back I think, I’m not 100% sure how the system works. But there’s no special condditon, just when the egg rots away it spawn its baby

Cdda should really have a .Md that explains all the mods i might start work but if you want a proper detailed description only the mod own will beable to write his vision most of the time

• mod name

• Items and what they require, activation, transforms if any

• locations and how they could spawn

• recipes ( basicly a cheat sheet or wiki ) any books required skills and components methods to make items.

• describe the mod

• some mods will require other titles i will make them the name of the folder not id

I’ll make them to in the style of my docs, which might be slightly different in format but none the less the same. I shall pr this as a w.i.p. Currently have it half-finished for the next step I will pr when done this step, seen i have time I will keep it inside GMC until its ready to merge. Only updating through the pr though so it not a mess.

456 lines without adding any info so far

In addition to not spawning while in view/loaded area as Fris0uman mentioned, it also depends on your Carrion spawn rate scaling factor settings (Option, World defaults, #6 in build 0.E-11154).