Mutation Changes mod

Awhile ago there was an update that changed how mutations were categorized. For example, let’s look at the mutation “Good Hearing”

Before

"type" : "mutation",
    "id" : "GOODHEARING",
    "name" : "Good Hearing",
    "points" : 1,
    "description" : "Your hearing is better than average, and you can hear distant sounds more easily.",
    "starting_trait" : true,
    "category" : ["MUTCAT_ALPHA"],
    "cancels" : ["BADHEARING"]

After

"type" : "mutation",
    "id" : "GOODHEARING",
    "name" : "Good Hearing",
    "points" : 1,
    "description" : "Your hearing is better than average, and you can hear distant sounds more easily.",
    "starting_trait" : true,
    "category" : ["ALPHA", "MOUSE"],
    "cancels" : ["BADHEARING"]

Looking at the category, you can see that they removed the “MUTCAT” prefix before which Mutation-category it is. When this update first came out, I tried the mod with it and it gave a bunch of errors about the mutation category. So with some free time on my hands, I fixed up the mod to work with the (at the time) most recent update.
About that Nalkor said. I didn’t notice he was talking about a spawning bug/issue with the mod so I didn’t really fix it, as I didn’t know it was there & my main priority was fixing the mutation category of the mod to play nice with the game. I currently don’t have the time right now to fix it, but Malkeus made the fix over at “A wandering updater appears!”. Which, doing a quick test, worked fine.