Murphy's Laws of the Cataclysm

1. If there could be a zombie hulk behind that door, there is.

(This is the part where one of y’all posts law number 2…)
p_p

2.If you run in the forest. Moose will be there.
ESPECIALLY if you turn safety off.
In case of super pile-up/backlog of bad luck/murphyness Expect mi-go, or tagteam mooses/Bears

1. As soon as you find a gun that you really like, you will run out of ammo for it.

[quote=“Dampe, post:2, topic:10810”](This is the part where one of y’all posts law number 2…)
p_p[/quote]
It would help if you’d wait for more then fifteen minutes for someone to post.

It would help if you'd wait for more then fifteen minutes for someone to post.
Technically he only waited 14 minutes and 4 seconds before double posting.
  1. If you double post in forums, in the evening. When most players are gearing up for an all-nighter and only wait 14 minutes and 4 seconds, expect to get called out on it down to the second.
  1. If you’re driving at night and go off-road you will quickly discover an unmarked mine field.
  1. If you decide to install road rollers to your mobile base, be prepared to have your most important stuff crushed by accident. Like your book collection. :’(

[quote=“Litppunk, post:5, topic:10810”]

It would help if you’d wait for more then fifteen minutes for someone to post.

Technically he only waited 14 minutes and 4 seconds before double posting.

1. If you double post in forums, in the evening. When most players are gearing up for an all-nighter and only wait 14 minutes and 4 seconds, expect to get called out on it down to the second.[/quote]

Yeah, I understand, I was just concerned that people might not have any idea what I was expecting.
My bad.

1. The only CVD machine you will ever find is guaranteed to be at the bottom of a 8 floor Ice Lab at temperatures that would make you think pluto is a sauna. Enjoy standing there for 8 hours to make a diamond weapon.
  1. If you complete a quest the NPC will die before you can turn it in.

2. If your starting evac shelter is in the woods, the jabberwock will be close by and it will kill you.

1. Your super-survivor-truck that’s 7x10 and will survive anything will run out of fuel in the middle of a super-horde.
  1. Thou shall accidentally drink dirty water instead of the just-purified one.

EDIT: Objection below me. Had to change.

I object to this being a law this is advice not something that will go wrong.

1. That specific tool you’re searching for? It’ll be found in the next place you look. After you’ve already crafted one.
  1. If fumbling with the controls will result in crashing into something you will do just that.
  1. You WILL get the flu as soon as your character survives it’s first day.
  1. And if you so much as nudge the building you’ve been stockpiling in, the whole damn thing will collapse in response.
  1. You are guaranteed to find good loot once you’ve reached the volume limit on your cart/person and be forced to make two trips to get everything.
  1. And if you so much as nudge the building you’ve been stockpiling in, the whole damn thing will collapse in response.[/quote]

17.Making any modifications to a building will result in something collapsing on your head.

Let me restate that a little more accurately.

After you’ve given up on finding something and finally put the ridiculous work to craft it yourself, it will drop from 5 of the next 10 zombies you kill.