Moving furniture for long distances

Is there a way to move furniture in a vehicle back and forth from place to place?

I find it ridiculous that you can’t load up furniture on a semi-truck for example and move it to another place.

Not at the moment, mainly due to the way that the game handles furniture.

You could disassemble the furniture and reassemble it at the destination. As a bonus you would train construction or whatever furniture making uses as well.

[quote=“1D-1()T, post:3, topic:4661”]You could disassemble the furniture and reassemble it at the destination. As a bonus you would train construction or whatever furniture making uses as well.[/quote]I’m talking about furniture you can’t craft like fridges and trash cans.

A passable vehicle “component” that would act like a ground with a similiar working ramp-door to use together would be awesome. I want to be able to park a motorcycle in my armored truck.

I so want this too, but foresee a potential problem with ‘ground-ception’ in nested vehicles… After all, I’d want a mobile base / death wagon with space in the back for holding & fixing up a raiding vehicle which itself has a coupla’ bays loaded with shopping carts for an extra speedy smash & grab.

Just park up the mobile garage base outside town, roll in with the raider, unleash a cart, load up with goodies and then tie it down to the bay and scarper!

Just worried that keeping track of which-floor-is-which could be an iffy proposition for the game prompting a new slew of vehicle-related bugs; but yeah, I guess anybody who’s ever seen The Italian Job or Knight Rider wants this as an option!