[Mod] XEAS (Xeno-Adapted Stuff)

Add new Xeno-Adapted Stuff. Close to hi-tech content. Includ armor set (slightly better protection than survival armor, less encumbrance), new knife (better butchering, impression damage) and vortex bag (120 L, tiny size, no encumbrance). Craft recipes in vanilla lab journal. High price. Late game content!

Planned:

• XEAS full suit;
  • XEAS power armor?.

How to install:

1. Extract “XEAS” (no XEAS-master) into the mod folder of CDDA.
  2. Done.

How to update:

1. Delete the XEAS mod from mod folder of CDDA.
  2. Extract “XEAS” (no XEAS-master) into the mod folder of CDDA.
  3. Done.

(English is not my native language, so please be kind to my mistakes.)

5 Likes

hey I just added pocket data to the xeas bag as I just crafted it and saw that it couldnt actually contain anything, would it be ok to upload it here???!?!
note: I literally just added pocket data from another file and had to trial and error the parsing so it is possibly kinda rough and idk if it might need fixing further by someone who understands what all those nifty { }[ ] things are/do
also Im using version 10864 so if the pocket data stuff has been overhauled or updated since then, then my work may be for naught
anyhoo if its ok to post it here then I shall post the .bag file :3

https://mega.nz/file/tixn3TTA#_8hpPPmMuV8LghNz_9AbLLJcM0JXLfEBMV0Pz5jlBnk
heres the thing I did here yeah woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
cybernuggies here I come

Thank you Ness, very cool!

1 Like

updated file, (mostly) compatible data for armor, still not sure how to make it craftable as im not sure how to make the recipe learnable so if anyone does that then go ahead, also tweak for balance welcome

1 Like

I fixed the mod to work with with version 55f4f59 or as of 20/11/2021, seems like how you define encumbrances was changed which caused errors and some other things. Also, some items lacked a recipe, I added it, not balanced, just copied from other recipes and slightly modified to what a glance seemed reasonable.

I need to figure out if there is a way to maintain mods from other people so I can upload it directly so it can be used with the launcher.

Edit: Sorry, forgot to give access to the file. Fixed.