Bionic Traits Mod

Thanks to the awe-inspiring power of some guy complaining on Reddit, I took it upon myself to create a mod that lets you select bionics as a trait at character creation. It covers every bionic in the base game right now. GitHub - KeefTeefa/Bionic-Traits: Bionic Traits Mod for CDDA - Makes it so you can select most bionics at character creation. I don’t know how to embed a link, but the mod works perfectly as far as I can tell. The only problem I can foresee is the world taking a long time to load on lower end pc’s, but I haven’t had that issue so far on my system. Most bionics cost one point, with a handful being free.

I would be remiss if I didn’t plug my other (absolutely massive if I do say so myself) mod. Another Day, Another Dollar is a magic expansion mod that’s reaching critical mass, I’m having a hard time storing this thing on just one laptop. Shoutout to Cobweb for uploading this for me a while back, I’m only posting again so I can maintain my own repository. GitHub - KeefTeefa/Another-Day-Another-Dollar: Mod for Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead

Any and all feedback is appreciated.

1 Like

Nice to see you’re still hacking away at the modding jungle. :wave: