MOD that adds dried fruits, raisins and such, UPDATE 04-22-19 for experimental builds

What sugary dried fruits did you have in mind?
Hmm, maybe add a recipe for oatmeal raisin cookies, and fruit cake, everyone likes fruit cake.

in here, i have this snack made from fruit called ā€œTamarindā€ (a really sour fruit) mashed and coated with sugar. i always call this snack ā€œSugar sour ballā€

Fruit cake is also good, that would be something, well the point isā€¦ keep improvingā€¦ seems like this is a good potential for fruits variation in-game.

I donā€™t think that would be able to grow in the New England area, a little cold there from what I understand, but I could make up a little mod that adds tamarind paste, or the balls with a chance for it to spawn in stores, if you wanted to add a taste of home to your game.

well i didnā€™t think about that partā€¦ but sure thenā€¦ love to see some variation on fruits.

this could add more potential to fruits player can encounter during the journey.

The only solution to non-natively grown produce would be a product added to the game as a finite item. We do have many grocery stores specific to a culture. Such as Asian markets. Spanish markets etc. Just outside boston is an asian market that is a standard super market size and serves only asian products as far I know.

1 Like

Figured Iā€™d let you know that thereā€™s a typo in ā€œplastic bag of dreid datesā€. The item itself doesnā€™t have the typo, so thatā€™s strange.

Should be fixed on both versions.

A bit behind but updated for the vitamin level changes, if there are any errors, or things you think should be added let me know on this thread, should have time again(assuming real life cooperates) to be checking here more often.