Mod Resurrection and Maintenance Project

-follow-

???

couldn’t find the -‘follow this thread’- button

Could you fix Artyom’s Gun emporium, or consolidate the fixes into a central place?

Oh yeah basically the scopes with that mod don’t actually accomplish anything that I could measure. I think artyom assumed that sight dispersion worked like regular dispersion.

Hey folks, sorry for coming on randomly but my name is Duros, not Duro :stuck_out_tongue: lol

I want to thank you Noctifier so much for keeping the mod going, and want to apologise for any issues my ancient and amateur coding has caused, and I’m glad you’re all still liking it :smiley:

Hey Noctifier, you’re doing the lord’s work here. Just wondering if you have any more mod resurrections planned. I picked up the game maybe a couple months ago, so I don’t know what mods were good in the past, but I haven’t been able to get Arcana to work. I heard there was some kind of drama between the creator and Kevin, so idk if the launcher version is ever gonna work. YOU"RE MY LAST HOPE, NOCT! YOU"RE THE CHOSEN ONE!

P.S. Duros seems to want the apostrophe removed from his name for his doings. Just sayin :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you update the Animatronics mod?

Not sure if you’re still on this, but the Mutation Changes mod was neat.

I like the idea of it, but quickly found it was broken in one regard; the Chimerical Protection Mutation was impossible to get, because it was impossible to have both Lightly Furred and Scales simultaneously.

Just today, I was editing my copy of the mod to fix that so you could get it with the Rough Skin mutation (a halfway point between the requisite mutations).

Personally, I want to know how to make the mod compatible with the Ascension Version of PK’s Rebalance.

This is awesome, I’d suggest the arcana mod, but that problem is already being fixed by Ascension.

Still don’t see the arcana and Pk mod

1 Like

So, maybe a stupid question. Seems like a good enough place to ask.

How can I get killer animatronics into my pizzerias/that warm place in my heart? Is that mod still dead? I’m also unclear on what exactly ‘Crazy Cataclysm’ adds, if they’re included in that.

EDIT ten seconds later: If the mod page on the wiki is accurate, they are not a part of Crazy Cataclysm.

If a mod doesn’t show up as a mod option it’s probably marked obsolete using “obsolete”: true in its modinfo file. Removing that line or changing it to false will allow you to add the mod to a world.

1 Like

Remarkably simple. Thank you for your rapid reply. I wasn’t aware the old mods would still be in the directory, but I guess that’s what happens when you don’t take the time to look for your own answers.

Thanks.