Milspec Turrets

Hmm, I think they do that too (shoot at noise), but they also scan around with searchlights, which I’m guessing aren’t visible in your tileset.

I dont use a tileset and I moved after I shot, though I did have clumsy, but im not sure that is it, they didnt fire on me till I fired first.

I dont use a tileset and I moved after I shot, though I did have clumsy, but im not sure that is it, they didnt fire on me till I fired first.[/quote]

I have discovered that turrets can still see you in moonlight nights. They will ignore you and let you come close but when you start firing they will retaliate. Wait for perfect darkness and start shooting with no fear of retaliation.

You burn your legs an feet !
Your pair of socks (fits) is cut!
You’re on fire!

they fire HEAT round at long ranges machinegun at medium range and flamethower at close range

The control laptop is your best friend. Not sure what book it’s in, though. But you can hack almost any robot with it, except for tank bots. Friendly chicken walkers are awesome!

1 Like

Huh. Hadn’t thought I coded 'em to use their guns when friendly. If they do, that’s great, and if not, it’s a bug, so let me know.

I never actually got it to use its gun, or enter combat in any way. I got it into my car, took off, and it died. I’m not sure why I thought that would work, and I had to spend a day repairing my car.