How do u get rid of .500BMG antimaterial turrets on the street?

as it was said in the topic.

I’ve tried ramming it with my car but it shot me dead b4 i can reach it.
Of long range, high penetration power and dreadful damage, those turrets already killed several characters. Actually how do u destroy them?

Another terrible new added drone tank also trolled me. Anyone met it b4?

nighttime or long range weaponry, or both, and that goes for the new turrets as well as the new bots.

Anti-tank weapons. Y’know, LAWs, RPGs, Plasma rifles…

Never forget the concealing power of SMOKE.

Night time and a high powered rifle with armor piercing ammo at long range. Attack from somewhere you can get into cover in 1 turn if you can.

Tankbots go down ok to a LAW or other sort of rocket. Again, darkness is your greatest ally.

If you’re gonna try and ram a military barricade you’re gonna need one serious vehicle, the turrets tend to spawn behind the barricades.

Others have suggested things like Anti-Tank weapons but keep in mind, anything that explodes will likely blow up your precious .50 cal rounds. Smoke is only good until it wears off, and if you can’t see the turret or need to see it to kill it, it’ll kill you the second it gets a clear line of sight. Night’s good, but it’s worth mentioning EMP grenades.

Alternatively, do what I do:

Avoid checkpoints like the plague.

night time, but be careful of getting too close and of searchlights…
alternatively, cloaking system…
or emp/frag grenade from outside LoS.

unless you are a crack shot and can outsnipe them from afar, the other ways are !dangerous!

PS. i have heard (but not yet gotten to use) of an item called control laptop. craft it and use it…

RC car with explosives attached.

Thx guys for your recommendations!
Now I will create a new character and play again. Hope that i can recover my corpse from the tank drone.

Control laptop. Recipe can be found in lab notes or Robots for Fun and Profit. Needs a laptop, rechargeable battery mod, and hackPro. Very worth the cost. The best way to defeat a robot is to make it your friend.

That. Is. Awesome.

I know - it’s one of the most valuable things in my pack, and I have a lot of valuable things in there.

What computers/electronics skill do you need? Does it have a chance to fail? Do they follow you like dogs? If you hack an eyebot and it summons Policebots, will they be friendly (probably not)? Will they even use special abilities?
Would test myself but I try and do things legit and I cannot even last a day without a numpad, it irks me.

Also, as for OP’s question have you tried driving alongside a pillow roadway so you can jump out the car and ghost ride it into the turret like a badass?

What computers/electronics skill do you need? Does it have a chance to fail? Do they follow you like dogs? If you hack an eyebot and it summons Policebots, will they be friendly (probably not)? Will they even use special abilities?
Would test myself but I try and do things legit and I cannot even last a day without a numpad, it irks me.

Also, as for OP’s question have you tried driving alongside a pillow roadway so you can jump out the car and ghost ride it into the turret like a badass?[/quote]

well slap some foot crank car control and foldable seat on shoping cart place few laws into basket and ride right into tank bot and fire rockets for turrent better try use gun at night

Strap a external gas tank to a scooter get it up to speed and dive out as it coasts comfortably to the turret. You wanted to flatten an entire city block right?

Find a Missile Silo and hack the terminal on the bottom floor.