LumberJack Raccoons

So I was killing a Raccoon in the middle of a street between a basketball course and a Garage, Took me fifty trys to nail the Bastards with my Combat Knife (New Character) and when I do, I realize that he had a wood axe. I know for a fact it wasn’t there before he died. So, is this going to be like those RPG’s where you find jems and gold of a wolf?

Could have a wood axe stuck in it. Were you only using a combat knife throughout the fight?

I’d Never use a wood axe in a fight because i prefer speed over power. plus I didn’t have one.

Goddamnit.

Giving them zombie loot drops meant rubbish and shit. Did you have item spawns up? Because there are tools in zombie spawns, just cloths and such are more common.

i had it at 1.50 for testing purposes.

Over the Hedge anyone?

Raccoons have zombie drops which includes tools. Probably to simulate them scavenging shit. Unfortunately zombie spawns include tools. That raccoon was trying to kill your ass, you’re lucky you survived.

Oh wow, raccons attacking with wood axes?

I need to get the newest version and grab a double barreled shotgun…

Im Surprised he could still be evasive to my attacks while holding a frigging axe.

Another thing that happened is that My character (Who I nicknamed Samuel Colt) was sleeping like a baby after reading for 16 hours, and he Just Suddenly Knows that Hubert Rodenhaughs brain explodes. I’m guessing that he could of fought with another survivor(If Possible) blew his own brains out (If Possible) or a zombie is a crackshot (If Possible).

The brain exploded when the NPC has an error to prevent crashes I think.

damm, you ruined my fantasy where a zombie Gunslinger cleans the streets of survivor scum.

would’ve completed the picture if the raccoon had a packet of chewing Tobacco as well.

Woah woah wait wait wait wait…
To prevent NPC’s crashing the game, Their brains EXPLODE on errors…?
Why have I been playing with NPC’s off???

[quote=“Dzlan, post:14, topic:5559”]Woah woah wait wait wait wait…
To prevent NPC’s crashing the game, Their brains EXPLODE on errors…?
Why have I been playing with NPC’s off???[/quote]
Because they are dicks and like to trade you mininuke (active) (1)

A bit off topic, but do you think they should reduce the prices for things? Because I sold an NPC, with no Barter, a rotten banana for 20000$

When the prices were added a very rough conversion was done from the old price system to the new one. However very many of the old prices were completely nonsensical (as viewed with the banana) and as such have resulted in crazy current prices. We’re slowly working our way through fixing them, there are a lot of items to do. That said it’s as simple as looking up prices online (preferably for the new england area), plugging them into the JSON files and then making a PR, so if anyone wants to help it’s a fairly simple thing to do.

While we’re on that subject, don’t forget to change the reward value for tasks you perform for NPCs, and the value of training received from them, assuming this hasn’t already been done.

When the prices were added a very rough conversion was done from the old price system to the new one. However very many of the old prices were completely nonsensical (as viewed with the banana) and as such have resulted in crazy current prices. We’re slowly working our way through fixing them, there are a lot of items to do. That said it’s as simple as looking up prices online (preferably for the new england area), plugging them into the JSON files and then making a PR, so if anyone wants to help it’s a fairly simple thing to do.[/quote]

I thought it was due to extreme inflation causing the prices to skyrocket. :stuck_out_tongue: lul

Yeah, I think the banana might be a bit overpriced, but prices have changed as the “economy” has shifted towards more essential survival stuffs. A few apples are gonna be worth more to you than a fancy suit after the world ends. (Probably.)