L'll draw your current survivor V.2

[quote=“CockooClock, post:11, topic:12674”]Nick Stefan

Butler turned artifact hunter, farmer, builder, all around person anyways here you go.[/quote]

Sorry I’ve been busy:

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:41, topic:12674”][quote=“CockooClock, post:11, topic:12674”]Nick Stefan

Butler turned artifact hunter, farmer, builder, all around person anyways here you go.[/quote]

Sorry I’ve been busy:

[/quote]

Looks nice, and no problem at all just glad to see what you came up with for the character.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:41, topic:12674”][quote=“CockooClock, post:11, topic:12674”]Nick Stefan

Sorry I’ve been busy:

…[/quote]

The “Helm of Forbidden Evil” looks different than I imagined. :slight_smile: Seriously, this thread is great John. I don’t think you need to apologize for selflessly drawing pictures of us in an untimely fashion.

My character Neonwarrior (I’m not very creative) managed to find a mansion with a bunch of those full sets of plate armor pretty early on. Felt like he was in the throne room of a giant castle, surrounded on all sides by statues of great knights. At first he used a broadsword which was coincidentally found in the weapons room of that same mansion, but then crafted his very own Zweihander many moons later when he had the means. Neonwarrior is a pretty badass blacksmith.

He’s as perceptive as a bat with tinnitus, but damn can he swing a sword.

Being Stylish, he was pretty happy being in a glorious set of ornamental armor. Who cares about encumbrance when you’re as fabulous as you are invincible?

He’s very squeamish and refuses to wear dirty clothes. Even though you can’t do this in gameplay, I like to imagine that he washes and polishes all of his armor and jewelry with an electric polisher and washboard.

He’s wearing enough jewelry at this point that he would probably considered a hazard to planes because of how brightly he glows in sunlight.

Inventory:

@screen:

I don’t know if this thread was still active (it took me a bit to even find it), but if it is, I think my current guy would look pretty awesome if drawn.

@ Screen

Inventory

The combination of trenchcoat, pickelhaube, sunglasses, and big-ass sword probably looks fairly ridiculous tbh, but I think it manages to cross the line back into badass. The mental picture of this guy carving his way through hordes of zombies is glorious, at least to me.

No bionics or mutations yet, though I’m slowly working towards that.

[quote=“man-teiv, post:17, topic:12674”]That is amazing John! Here’s mine:

I haven’t started experimenting with mutations yet… I’m too afraid D:[/quote]

I want to start dedicating free time to other stuff, so man-teiv survivor is likely the last I’ll draw. Which brings me to the fact that the thread will no longer be active.

I had a good share of fun doing this one, will likely start taking submissions again in a few months. See you then!

The current queue will remain, so sacrier133 Neonwarrior and jedibob5 can have a new survivor drawn first in the following thread/bump.

Shame I missed out on getting a drawing, but I’ll look forward to it John. Who knows, maybe I’ll have something a bit more strange for you to draw next time around rather than a beat up man with a spear. Thanks for drawing these amazing pieces.