Kittenclysm: Metal Gear Kitten

I could pet kittens all day. I wish all zombies were kittens.

I think I like the kitten incarnation much better.

The stolen Japanese videogame IP sucks though.

Would be almost cool if it had an original idea in there somewhere, but this cretin can’t even come up with original character nicknames or plots. Somehow it doesn’t surprise me that he spends 24 hours a day harassing people on the internet; it’s obviously left him no time to come up with original ideas or keep his ugly, virus-laden POS game-fork updated.

Congratulations, Losercat, for bringing the joy of laughter to my evening once again. Your failures never cease to amuse!

Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap

Now I want to see the old version. Ah well.

Wow I might actually do that, reskin all the 'Z’s to 'c’s, and you apply cat toys and petting to the kitties and… dare I say it, ponies, which renders them “happy sleepy kittens”.

I think I remember someone doing that a while back, but it was a FPS where you shot love at things or something.

Or make it cute adorable things dying violently: Rogue like edition.

Lol. Not sure if this is worthy enough to be stickyed or what, but its great.

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:6, topic:3619”]Wow I might actually do that, reskin all the 'Z’s to 'c’s, and you apply cat toys and petting to the kitties and… dare I say it, ponies, which renders them “happy sleepy kittens”.

I think I remember someone doing that a while back, but it was a FPS where you shot love at things or something.[/quote]
I volunteer as a beta tester.

My cats can serve as inspiration if you need some videos to truly replicate a cat going absolutely crazy. True to life rage-virus cat zombies.

Glad to see LazyCat is back without the negative attitude. plus cats :3

We had him neutered.

[quote=“Leper, post:9, topic:3619”][quote=“Kevin Granade, post:6, topic:3619”]Wow I might actually do that, reskin all the 'Z’s to 'c’s, and you apply cat toys and petting to the kitties and… dare I say it, ponies, which renders them “happy sleepy kittens”.

I think I remember someone doing that a while back, but it was a FPS where you shot love at things or something.[/quote]
I volunteer as a beta tester.

My cats can serve as inspiration if you need some videos to truly replicate a cat going absolutely crazy. True to life rage-virus cat zombies.[/quote]
Same here, kittens are the spawn of Satan. They will hide in boxes and jump at your feet and claw at you.

The sun is high, and it shines on the kitten’s tail.
It blazes to your left as the time moves faster.
You watch the tileset in the west.
You feel like a meek peon again.
(!)

ran it in a vm, it locked the whole thing up -_- good thing it was just a vm.

GUYS. KITTENS.

Feet clawing ambush kittens are cute, nothing like the spawn of satan.

However, the surprised and angry cats woken up by falling off a high object are painful, sharp, and merciless, and they usually land claw-first on anything unfortunate enough to be beneath them.

I approve.

MAKE THIS HAPPEN SOMEONE.

All hail our fluffy overlords

I love this incarnation of LazyKitten.

christmas day release where all Zombies are little elves. special zombies are santa clause.

easter: easter bunnies

I just couldn’t believe it and altough I’m not keen on feeding the trolls, I have to add a couple of bits to this:
I haven’t seen this much garbage on my screen since I tried running a demo tuned for an overclocked Diamond Viper on my Diamond Stealth card - and that was a long, long time ago.
More so, you turned on the exclusive default on the Template character, but somehow managed to forget and lock the other character generation features accessible whilst pressing < and > keys, so you rendered it a useless, profound nuisance. Not only that you misused SDL rendering to comply with the F3 tiles/ascii switch, but you capped the vertical tile count with value 17 in the options menu so the player has to do it manually and before he has to position the screen every time he changes the mentioned value. Because of that, and not only the tiny playable screen, the game CRASHES leaving a cluttered trace in memory.
So long, and thanx for all the cats.