Kevin's TODO list

Maybe a DF style thing where we show a small portion of the upper level in a window? We have plenty of real estate left under the mob listing.

I love the idea of a window that shows upstairs/downstairs as I could imagine it might get annoying having things pop in and out. If not, a +/- to toggle up and down would be fine either or it could possibly get pushed into Oddballz CZS mod (as it has no ranged enemies) to test it out first?

Even if it was just new/different map tiles that had upstairs that’d be enough, as it just seems odd that the entire city is completely one story.

Ugh I HATE HATE HATE the upper/lower windows in df.

RE: implementation, multiple levels isn’t hard, it’s having them interact with each other that’s problematic.

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:23, topic:59”]Ugh I HATE HATE HATE the upper/lower windows in df.

RE: implementation, multiple levels isn’t hard, it’s having them interact with each other that’s problematic.[/quote]
Perhaps just an extra layer to the current mob listing then, that tells you about monsters on the upper level?

you’re a genius…
that’s SO much better

Still problematic to implement.