Its not like I'm picking on or something, but

There is an item called “plastic bag with Necco wafers” and it has 6 portions despite common knowledge that there are 8 tastes of them (even mentioned in description) and that wafers are packaged by 40 wafers per roll (though now always 5 of each taste). You cannot divide 40 wafers into 6 portions so I think it would be better either to change it to 5 portions of 8 wafers or to 8 of 5 wafers.

P.S. build 0.8-1806

MAKE IT ONE PORTION. EAT THE WHOLE DAMN BAG.

Well, it would be better if there were 40 portions but ok. At least one is better than 6.

OK, 5 portions it’ll be.

There is not a bag. Paper wrapper would be the item in question.

bring a forceful requirement of the “do again” alias

for how little nutrition a single wafer offers, I think it would be too painful to eat one by one in Cata.

[quote=“burgerpro, post:1, topic:3605”]There is an item called “plastic bag with Necco wafers” and it has 6 portions despite common knowledge that there are 8 tastes of them (even mentioned in description) and that wafers are packaged by 40 wafers per roll (though now always 5 of each taste). You cannot divide 40 wafers into 6 portions so I think it would be better either to change it to 5 portions of 8 wafers or to 8 of 5 wafers.

P.S. build 0.8-1806[/quote]

This is ridiculous.

You don’t have to count out individual bites of your sandwich, and there’s no reason to do so with candy either.

It’s a bag of the paper-wrapper rolls, not a single roll (which would be a very small paper wrapper, I believe).

Here’s what I was looking at when making the item:

[quote=“KA101, post:8, topic:3605”]It’s a bag of the paper-wrapper rolls, not a single roll (which would be a very small paper wrapper, I believe).

Here’s what I was looking at when making the item:
[/quote]

…So that’s what those are? …I thought they were some brand name for those wafer cookies, that come in Chocolate, Strawberry, and Vanilla… Those look nasty frankly…

They’re really good.

Should I even bother withdrawing my comment after that picture…

EDIT: The single tube is a bit larger then those so it should still leave a regular sized paper wrapper. If it’s added…

I’m pretty sure “Necro” is spelled with an R.

Could this be the reason behind the cataclysm was this devilry all along? Some sick military-grade experiments? “An American Classic” they say? “8 Great Flavours” they say - does that include zombie flavour or radioactive flavour??

Necco also makes those chalky candy hearts, the best part of valentines day.

You mean 11oz Bag of 23 Snack Size Necco Assorted Wafers?
Like http://www.americansweets.co.uk/american-necco-assorted-candy-wafer-rolls-11oz-312g-24097-p.asp ?
Shouldn’t there be 23 portions then? Because I cannot imagine how you would eat divide this in 6 pieces.

[quote=“burgerpro, post:15, topic:3605”]You mean 11oz Bag of 23 Snack Size Necco Assorted Wafers?
Like http://www.americansweets.co.uk/american-necco-assorted-candy-wafer-rolls-11oz-312g-24097-p.asp ?
Shouldn’t there be 23 portions then? Because I cannot imagine how you would eat divide this in 6 pieces.[/quote]

You could -

Not have a pathological obsession with eating identically sized portions every time?

Assume six handfuls of candy per bag?

Stop compulsively counting each piece and just enjoy the candy?

If portions aren’t equal, why do they produce same effect? 2 nutrition, -1 quench etc? At least there should be a possibility to eat 5 big portions of 4 rolls and 1 last smaller portion of 3 rolls, which would give less nutrition and less moral than other portions.

Now this is just plain ridiculous.

It’s a video game, if you haven’t noticed. There’s a degree of simplification that’s required in order to avoid getting bogged down in ridiculous details, and keep the game fun for the folks who don’t compulsively count their cheerios to make sure each spoonful contains the same amount.

The bag contains six roughly equal portions. If calorie or two gets shifted here and there, nobody else cares.

Sorry burgerpro, but at the end of the day it comes down to this. For someone to want to add this they need to actually see it as being worth the time put in. If it bothers you so much then do the work to fix it yourself and host it as an optional mod if you’d like.

23 rolls of candy. 11 oz. With so many prime numbers involved, I think the Necco folks are purposefully trying to make their candy packs indivisible! I’m surprised there aren’t 7 wafers per roll. I wonder what the serving size on the packaging is.

They each do the same thing for the same reason every single animal I kill is easily chopped into precisely the same size chunks with exactly the same nutritional value, whether they come from deer, bears, or squirrels. It is a simplification to make programming the game more manageable.

The thing is, even the real world nutritional information printed on package for a single serving is an estimate. Sometimes you’ll get a wafer that has just a tad more sugar or a smidge less whatever-else-goes-in-a-Necco-wafer. Every serving will be slightly different unless you go through great lengths to preserve laboratory conditions. Relax and enjoy the candy! :smiley:

Although… I think it could add a little flavor to the game if every item gave +/- 5% nutrition, quench, etc each time you consumed a serving.