Its not like I'm picking on or something, but

Well, I did make a PR for the change, but so far the only feedback’s been negative. Two devs each say it’s not worth bothering.

If you disagree, now’s the time to make that known!

The real question is if we should have the ability to "D"issasemble the bag into the empty bag and several small rolls of wafers.

[quote=“KA101, post:21, topic:3605”]Well, I did make a PR for the change, but so far the only feedback’s been negative. Two devs each say it’s not worth bothering.

If you disagree, now’s the time to make that known![/quote]

…Personally I think it’s not worth bothering, if it bothers you so much, tweak the JSON.

{
“type” : “COMESTIBLE”,
“id” : “neccowafers”,
“name” : “Necco wafers”,
“weight” : 46,
“color” : “magenta”,
“addiction_type” : “none”,
“spoils_in” : 0,
“use_action” : “NONE”,
“stim” : 1,
“container” : “bag_plastic”,
“to_hit” : 0,
“comestible_type” : “FOOD”,
“symbol” : “%”,
“quench” : -1,
“heal” : -1,
“addiction_potential” : 0,
“nutrition” : 2,
“description” : “A big bag of candy wafers, in assorted flavors: orange, lemon, lime, clove, chocolate, wintergreen, cinnamon, and licorice. Yum!”,
“price” : 18,
“material” : “null”,
“tool” : “null”,
“volume” : 0,
“cutting” : 0,
“phase” : “solid”,
“charges” : ,
“bashing” : 0,
“fun” : 4
}

Uh, EkarusRyndren, I’m the guy who statted 'em up to begin with. I know where the change goes and have it in the PR. But since I’m perseverative about my preferences, far be it from me to block people from stating theirs.

My apologies, I didn’t intend to come across as mean, just trying to share knowledge XD

Ok, I guess I’ll have to make a realistic Necco wafers mod so that people like me who care for realism would have an alternative to use.
Is container support already implemented? Will it be possible to make a bag of 23 mini waffer rolls each having 8 charges?

[quote=“burgerpro, post:26, topic:3605”]Ok, I guess I’ll have to make a realistic Necco wafers mod so that people like me who care for realism would have an alternative to use.
Is container support already implemented? Will it be possible to make a bag of 23 mini waffer rolls each having 8 charges?[/quote]

(whilst waiting for an appointment)

Currently, no. You’d be better served by making a full-scale paper wrapper of Necco Wafers, and then going the 5 of 8 or 8 of 5 routes you laid out in the OP. Given the 8-flavor fact, eating one of each flavor makes more sense IMO, so I’d recommend 5 of 8.

But since you’ve got it taken care of, I can go ahead and close my PR. Looking forward to seeing yours!

You probably misunderstood it. We are not talking about Necco wafer rolls (40 wafers per paper roll), we are talking about plastic bag of 23 Necco wafer mini rolls each containing 8 wafers. Nobody sorts out wafers based on their flavor. I just though in the beginning that original submitter added that wafer roll of 40 wafers and not bag of 23 mini-rolls. But now it has been cleared out. I don’t want to make 5 or 8 charges out of 23-roll plastic bag package.

Also maybe it is worth adding different types of Necco wafers bags - like the large one with http://www.amazon.com/Necco-Wafers-Mini-Rolls-5LB/dp/B0039V9WII with 165 mini rolls.
(I am not working for Necco or anything like that)