I am curious about your opinions about this issue. For me the human race is not able to survive Catacalysm due to many facts:
- 99% of world population is gone
- there are few or no doctors (esp surgeons) so surgery, childbirth etc will be very risky and dangerous
- the remaining 1% of world population also includes bandits, rapists, cannibals, thieves and other people who do not care about their race’s future. They care only about themselves so they will not fight for it
- North America is now inhabited with 579 million zombies. How long would it take to kill them all? How many resources are needed? And what with the rest of the world? What about the blob, ants, fungus, triffid?
- humans love war. I think that after some time many various groups of survivors (faction camps) will be created and they will fight with each other
- and many, many other things…
I am thinking about this issue since I have created my faction camp. I LOVE faction camps but sometimes it feels so meaningless… Humans are like annoying bugs now. In my opinion we are no danger