Invisible Shocker Zombies

Hello! Anyone on here had experiences with the UndeadPeople tileset producing invisible shocker zombies? The only thing telling me there is one there is the red exclamation mark on its tile showing that it noticed me. I tried to adjust the mods around, removing and adding mods to newly created worlds, but with no avail. So I’ve been able to narrow it down to the tileset itself. Other monsters gfx seem to work fine with no issues.

I’ve tried a couple of things:

1. At one point, I was able to get the zombie to visually show up when I had no mods, then slowly started adding mods. I was able to reach my full mod roster again, with the proper shocker zombie gfx showing.
  2. I restarted the game, and the graphic is now back to invisible. And does not work any combination of mods, or lack of mods (base game).

This is not (or, to be precise: no longer) an officially supported tileset.

However, here’s a potential solution:

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate the help none-the-less!

1 Like

Haven’t run into that yet but I also haven’t updated for a week. You could probably roll back a bit to avoid it.

Just to give some context (I was able to fix it), it was caused by secronom, CrazyCataclysm and PK Rebalance conflicting with each other. I downloaded each mod from each author individually instead of using a bundled modpack like what GoatGod or Kenan have out there atm. Each of those mods have data referencing normal/large versions of the shocker zombie png which just causes it to bug out and go invisible. Luckily Kenan was able to fix it for his mod bundle and so I just took the secronom, CrazyCat and PK mods from there. I think Kenan is the main author of the first two, but Cuddle/Goat are the main authors of PK. I guess I could put the issue on github for them.