Introduction

hey guys, long time reader, first time poster. gotten myself really addicted to this game, and i just wanted to share some of my experiences from it.
also, i run an ssh server so i can play on my phone,
cataclysm@24.111.83.218
password is 1JA294711

stumbled onto this just the other day:

[quote=“destrovel, post:1, topic:5336”]hey guys, long time reader, first time poster. gotten myself really addicted to this game, and i just wanted to share some of my experiences from it.
also, i run an ssh server so i can play on my phone,
cataclysm@24.111.83.218
password is 1JA294711

stumbled onto this just the other day:

ooo cool font what’s it called?

[quote=“destrovel, post:1, topic:5336”]also, i run an ssh server so i can play on my phone,
cataclysm@24.111.83.218
password is 1JA294711[/quote]
Might want to put a spoiler for the image, but HOLY SHIT TEACH ME HOW TO PLAY ON A PHONE OH GOD WHAT DO I NEED TEACH ME.
Also yes, that things heavy as shit, good luck trying to get that back to base.

to play on a phone, youll need an ssh client with xterm-color support. i recommend connectbot for android, as its all ive had experience with, but juicessh should also work.
ive set the keyboard mapping options to work with my phone on this setup. N for > and Y for <, also | for debug options but most phones dont have that key.
anyway, to play on a phone youll just need to ssh into my machine using a client that supports xterm-color emulation. after that, it should be cake.
ive been working on using ngc to port cata to android too, but dont hold your breath