I'll draw your current survivor V.3

Here’s my day 6 survivor with Stats Through Skills III. So, here are the screenshots:
Armour sorting:
Bionics:
UI and traits I:
Traits II:
Inventory:

I’ve got rest of my stuff in the LMOE shelter.

EDIT: You can ignore the stuff like purses and backpacks, also, please draw the scarf around the neck.

[quote=“Malaxxor, post:11, topic:13819”]

That’s my current survivor. It’s a bit of a tongue-in-cheek challenge/roleplay build. If you’re looking for an inspiration of what I envision this character to look like, I might point you to her name :P[/quote]
Took me a while

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:22, topic:13819”][quote=“Malaxxor, post:11, topic:13819”]

That’s my current survivor. It’s a bit of a tongue-in-cheek challenge/roleplay build. If you’re looking for an inspiration of what I envision this character to look like, I might point you to her name :P[/quote]
Took me a while

[/quote]

Amazing work, well done!

update, have have ditched most of my armor due to becoming a cyborg powerhouse with a full set of plating and stat enhancement bionics, now i’m using a full scavenger set because it has a lot of storage space. so think robot man wearing a suit that appears to be made entirely of pockets.

Thought I’d drop this here in case you are so inclined to take a stab at it.

Of course with a last name like “Sargent” she had to be ex-military. Loves rifles and machine guns, especially the high-tech stuff she was never elite enough to be issued… but has recently grown a fascination with the practical applications of HEMA in the post-apocalyptic world after finding a book on the subject. So she’s forged her own arming sword and looted a shield from a local barracks. Fey vision came from a reckless but lucky shot of generic mutagen. Poor Hearing (though now cured with bionics), Insomnia, and Outdoorsman are all acquired from her time in the military back in the day.

Question: If you finish the current requests, can you do my survivor again? Changed equipment and perhaps gonna mutate her a bit more.

Samantha Clarke, Skater Girl. Used to be popular at school, but the Cataclysm has pretty much permanently triggered the ‘fight’ part of her fight-or-flight response. Hasn’t taken off her rollerblades since the cataclysm arrived, except to put on and take off power armour. Started off installing Repair Nanobots, Cable Charger, and Power Storage out of necessity, but became addicted to the feeling of bionics under her flesh, hence the massive pile of augmentations she’s got. Still pretty somehow, despite the head plating.

All her equipment is listed, as are mutations et cetera - none of the mutations bar Pretty would probably show up, assuming she’s drawn helmetless/maskless, but lots of bionics to play around with.

I’m super hyped to see if you come up with anything~

EDIT: None of the mutation-type mutations are there anymore, accidentally drank purifier. Still has the weird issue of barely looking human past all the metal but being pretty somehow.
Installed more bionics, all non-visible.

Sure post it, yours will also be the last request I’ll take this time.

Next survivor should be finished around Wednesday, sorry for the delay.

Are you working on my survivor? Not that I’m hurrying you, just kindly asking.

Nope.

I do them in the order they were posted, Im doing tarburst. You are 4 or 5 spots after.

That said if by the time its your turn your survivor has died or something, feel free to update or change the info.

Sorry bout the delays

Sorry bout the delays

You’re doing for free comissions that would be worth at least 20$ a piece, I don’t think you need to apologize for the delay ^^

Yeah, definitely!

it’s cool, people just get antsy about feedback rates.

That’s surely a lot of work for you. Keep on drawing!

sweet af
gonna kill me some zombies.

Sure post it, yours will also be the last request I’ll take this time.[/quote]

Awesome!

Thought I posted a reply already, but apparently I didn’t.

Anyway, with regards to traits and bionics, my survivor is still pretty much the same. Still green skinned, and all that. Internet here is suddenly being real iffy due to the weather all of a sudden, so can’t seem to upload a screenshot, but here’s more or less what she has now.

-Still green-skinned due to phelloderm mutation.
-I guess since it’s been half a year in-game since I posted a screenshot, I guess maybe her hair is longer? Doubt that’s important, since you can draw her with head gear this time.
-Survivor wetsuit on her arms, legs, and torso. In-game hoping that this gets a sprite soon, since it hasn’t got any yet. I guess it looks like a wetsuit.
-Armored leather jacket on arms and torso. Marshal badge on the jacket.
-Cargo pants on legs.
-Firefighter and survivor belt on the waist/torso. Combat knife sheathed on survivor belt.
-Survivor fireboots on her feet.
-Light survivor gloves, with medical gloves underneath.
-Monocle on the eyes. Well, eye.
-Survivor hood on the head, light survivor mask on the eyes and mouth.

If it’s possible, can you draw her eating breakfast, as if she just woke up and still kinda groggy? Like, so far your drawings have survivors look pretty dang cool (and they definitely look cool), so something goofy-ish might look interesting. No need to do it if it takes too much time. Gallon jug for drink, and a can of soup for food.

And if you draw it like that, no need for her to be wearing the mask, since eating with a gas mask like thing on seems weird. And the hood pulled back to reveal her head. Ponytail.

Technically, she’s wielding a cavalry saber this time, though if she’s eating I doubt that she’ll be holding on to it while consuming a can of soup.

[quote=“harison86, post:14, topic:13819”]Ok ok uhhhh I’ve never done this before.

My best end-game survivor, covered head to toe with survivor/heavy survivor armor. Armed to the teeth. Needed 3 screenshots of the @ screen to show all the mutations. Preferred weapon is the diamond broadsword. Really, really into mutagen in case that wasn’t made obvious by the mutations. No visible bionics except for telescopic eyes that I wish I could take out. It would be cool if you could draw him in a combat/fencing stance, with his sword pointed forward and heavy rail rifle shouldered by the strap, but feel free to be as detailed or not-detailed as you want, I look forward to the results![/quote]

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:38, topic:13819”][quote=“harison86, post:14, topic:13819”]Ok ok uhhhh I’ve never done this before.

My best end-game survivor, covered head to toe with survivor/heavy survivor armor. Armed to the teeth. Needed 3 screenshots of the @ screen to show all the mutations. Preferred weapon is the diamond broadsword. Really, really into mutagen in case that wasn’t made obvious by the mutations. No visible bionics except for telescopic eyes that I wish I could take out. It would be cool if you could draw him in a combat/fencing stance, with his sword pointed forward and heavy rail rifle shouldered by the strap, but feel free to be as detailed or not-detailed as you want, I look forward to the results![/quote]

[/quote]
That. Is badass. I was expecting something more standard with patchwork survivor armor but I think I like what you did better.

That’s one dapper and badass looking survivor there.