I'll draw your current survivor IV

Nuuuuu i cryyy, im so sorry, i won’t be able to get a screenshot of my @/inventory when i was smoking a joint with Mr. Sprinkles because the screenshot is from an old play through… i died btw lol. If you can still draw up something for fun related to my one and only friend in the game Mr. Sprinkles i would be really thankful though! :smiley:

Alright no worries, I’ll draw it either way!

1 Like

Oh, okay. Fair enough. I was only going to possibly do it since you said you were going to stop soon, I believe. I’ll gladly make a different thread for it instead.
Sorry, I don’t mean to intrude.

1 Like

No problem, Im sure you meant no ill.

Please start your own thread! It’d be cool to have more art threads of any kind going.

2 Likes

can you imagine a military survivor, with lots of guns and ammo on his backpack… and foods…

with stupid behavior, survive for a year?

that’s me right now… aimlessly wandering and looting and sleeping on an abandoned house.

1 Like

Hallo!

I’ve been a fan of CDDA for a long time and finally had my first semi-successful playthrough. I’ve made a ton of characters, but they’ve all died really quickly. However, today I spent all day playing on my first character who didn’t die horribly in their first hour, and I’ve becomed attached to him. I would be delighted if you could sketch him for me please! Here are his items he carries around everywhere.

Thank you friend.