Full winter survivor gear? Check.
Fur Blanket? Check.
Fur Sleeping Bag? Check
Internal Climate Control? Check.
255 warmth on all parts.
Go down stairs.
Check character status.
Instant Frostbite.

Also, I get the effects “Hot Head!”, “Hot Arms!”, and “Hot Legs!”, but when highlighting them they give the frostbitten description.

When you reach the lower levels they can eventually reach a practically impossible level of cold, yes (I believe under the current scale they hit nigh absolute zero around z-level -10). That said if you are running into this problem on the very first floor then that is definitely a problem.

It’s the first level, temperature is 6F. Every step I take pain goes up by 3, until it tops at 40.

Definitely bugged.

Hrm, something else is happening, I went down to lvl 2 of a ice lab, -15F (as expected) in a full suit of winter survivor gear and I’m comfortable with no ill effects. I’m wondering if it’s triggering something with the extremely HIGH warmth?

Looks like the issue is with the save, not the game.

Started a new game and everything seems fine.

I mounted up with full fur gear and got to -37F.
Also it seems heat carries up with what season our in.
So I have to wait for 90F days in the summer to raid labs.

[quote=“MassiveEffectz, post:7, topic:5287”]I mounted up with full fur gear and got to -37F.
So I have to wait for 90F days in the summer to raid labs.[/quote]That shouldn’t be an issue, as below ground temperatures don’t generally change with above ground temps. At least in caves.

[quote=“HunterAlpha1, post:8, topic:5287”][quote=“MassiveEffectz, post:7, topic:5287”]I mounted up with full fur gear and got to -37F.
So I have to wait for 90F days in the summer to raid labs.[/quote]That shouldn’t be an issue, as below ground temperatures don’t generally change with above ground temps. At least in caves.[/quote]

I had “freezing rain during spring (37F)” while trying to go through a lab. I got the cold status effect. I found and wore a Jedi cloak to go through the second level ( about 15F) The third level was around -5.
Then during the summer I raided another lab at 80F
The temperatures were much higher. I didn’t get a single cold status effect.

[quote=“MassiveEffectz, post:9, topic:5287”][quote=“HunterAlpha1, post:8, topic:5287”][quote=“MassiveEffectz, post:7, topic:5287”]I mounted up with full fur gear and got to -37F.
So I have to wait for 90F days in the summer to raid labs.[/quote]That shouldn’t be an issue, as below ground temperatures don’t generally change with above ground temps. At least in caves.[/quote]

I had “freezing rain during spring (37F)” while trying to go through a lab. I got the cold status effect. I found and wore a Jedi cloak to go through the second level ( about 15F) The third level was around -5.
Then during the summer I raided another lab at 80F
The temperatures were much higher. I didn’t get a single cold status effect.[/quote]I meant IRL.