Ice Cream

I think that this should be in the game.

Only if there’s a way to keep it cold, otherwise I would just have -100 morale for melted ice cream dreams.

Well a Mini Fridge could work, Or Winter could refreeze it.

I thought about having ice-cream in the game, and just have it go ‘bad’ extremely quickly (melting) but realized that was kinda bad…

I really have no idea how to do it properly, mini-fridges aren’t cold enough to keep ice cream more than thick milkshakes… …which could be nice, but not the idea.

Hmm, What if you could find some that hasn’t melted as a joke feature? Or maybe whenever a Survivor builds a working refrigerator that could keep it cool.

Its the apocalypse.
Not killing stuff, thinking about ice cream.
Wonder how that bandit got the drop on you.

ICE_LABS!
They’re so cold you could make/store ice-cream in them forever

Ice lab finales could contain experimental ice cream that doesn’t melt in room temperature, instead only melting when covered in saliva.

I’d say I’m fine with my tax dollars supporting this research but I like to melt my icecream to soft-serve consistency. :frowning:

So the idea won’t happen?

I’ve had freeze-dried ice cream, and it fits this description. They send it to space? Or at least, they sold it at the science and tech museum, which is about space.

…tastes right, texture is like eating styrofoam that dissolves into warm milkshake. Just not saaaaaaaame.

…What about those uh, the dip’n’dots? Aren’t those good at a lot higher temperatures?

Then again, I do love the idea of the ice-labs being dedicated to making never-freeze ice-cream. XD

super fun lab finale idea! :slight_smile:

may i suggest that this never freezing ice-cream would also have other uses? Like being explosive and as unstable as nitroglycerin?
At -60C its fine, but at +20C highly unstable!

:stuck_out_tongue:

That sounds interesting, Although maybe there should be a recipe for the unmelting ice cream and possibly a reference in a survivor note. On a related note, Is Ice Cream mutagen a good idea?

Brilliant idea!

It can be right next to the chocolate factory.

Ice cream should definitely give +50 morale per serving, because holy shit, ice cream would be rarer than gold in the late apocalypse. Much rarer.

Ice cream should be used as a higher class currency IMO

[quote=“Jakers, post:17, topic:8703”]Ice cream should definitely give +50 morale per serving, because holy shit, ice cream would be rarer than gold in the late apocalypse. Much rarer.

Ice cream should be used as a higher class currency IMO[/quote]

therefor it should cost rl money .

[quote=“Valpo, post:18, topic:8703”][quote=“Jakers, post:17, topic:8703”]Ice cream should definitely give +50 morale per serving, because holy shit, ice cream would be rarer than gold in the late apocalypse. Much rarer.

Ice cream should be used as a higher class currency IMO[/quote]

therefor it should cost rl money .[/quote]
So, ice cream DLC for Cata? Sounds like a perfect idea for the bad ideas thread.

nono not dlc
dlc you can keep.
this lil evil is onetime use only.
more like a cash shop consumable.