- Are items refreshed periodically? How often?
- If I sell sth in Hub, can I buy it back after refresh or it disappear?
- If I open metal door with intercom in Hub then npc will be angry at me? (with acetylen torch)
- If I open metal door without intercome in Hub then npc will be angry at me? (with acetylen torch)
- About once a day, BUT you must have them outside your reality buddle for it to work.
So a day away will work.
- After refresh any stuff you sell will be gone.
- Super angry. They will try to kill you ( or maybe just an empty room with no one, because they’re ghosts ).
- About the same
Now a quick question of mine:
Is the hub 1 personal environment suits bought from them or found? Or both?
AFAIK, is only found in the lockers from the buildings, i havent seen the npc selling them (maybe i have just been unlucky)
I got one from mission with missing npc (robot killed him).
They also offer to sell you a hub suit during the third mission.
So I barged into Hub and in basement guards attacked me, but… in intercom I could still buy items. Is it a bug?
Yes, I still have to fix that.
regarding the first mission which is
Get the I/O device or use EMP nades on the actual robot but I can never find the robot I do see a dead body though which only has the EMP nades.
Any one actually finished this quest with out spawning in an I/O device as per mission?.
thanks in advance
You’ll have a red arrow pointing towards it if it’s off your current map screen and a red dot on the map when you’re on the right map screen. (If it’s your current highlighted mission)
Yep I have got to the correct coordinates its just that the robot is no where around.
Usually I just find it nearish the body.
hmmm ok wonder if its one of the mods I use.
I shall look into it thanks for replying