Hub 01 - questions

It was a trouble at first on how I can get back up, good thing ladders can be use on experimentals.

Hi. So im havvin problems with the second quest. Ive found the scort of the scientist. And a disecated body the but i seen to not be able to extract the memory from the body. Tryied using the equip they gave and even tryied butchering the body but neither of options are available when i click ‘use’ those objects nor is even able to butcher it to disecate. So im stuck with a dead body in my truck right now please help how do i do it or is something buggy hapening. Or is it supposed to be another body in there? Ive tryied cleaning all the wreckage and even moved the three heavy trucks but did not found any other body. Please help me bad engrish try to comuni cate help me sane person i swer

Get the corpse (desiccated body, yes, it’s the right one).
Put in on the ground.
Make sure you have mind splicer kit and data card in inventory.
Move your character on the tile with the corpse.
Use mind splicer kit.

1 Like

Currently squatting in the hub having some strange back and forth with eli stacy the hub security guy, who enjoys threatening me while I sleep and asking what im reading
great guy

1 Like

ok so Ive dragged the corpse back to the hub to save myself some effort and every time I use the thingy it says it works but then I try to turn it in and theres no option, I activate the splicer over the body and select the data card and it completes successfully but theres no option
even if I pick up the actual corpse and talk to the intercom, nothing

Yeah I’m having the same issue. Says successful, go to hub guy, don’t got it chief(I think it has to do with the nested inventories thing). Fortunately the site spawned right next to my house and testing it after every update isn’t that much of a chore.

Unfortunately the place spawns zombie soldiers every coupla days, leading to them trying to bash down my door every once in a while because I like to play music in my base. Good news is that I’ve got an unlimited supply of MREs and military equipment for as long as the spawning holds out.

noice, he spawned a fair distance away from me but it was nothing my crachead chariot couldnt manage
fast travel can be a bit weird sometimes tho

Your data card should now contain “Data stolen from a dead scientist memory banks.”
If it doesn’t then something’s busted, and you should probably debug in a “mind_scan_robofac” object and try turning that in.
Are you sure you got the right corpse? It should be “a dessicated corpse,” “A dead body, badly mangled and desiccated. It seems whatever killed him did so with a gigantic claw.”

yyyep, just tried, used the mind splicer, seleced the data card, did the scan, walked one tile to the left and nada
tried searching for the thing mind_scan thingy and its not even listed

The actual thing is called “neural data”, and it is capable of being turned in. I put my mind splicer kit and data card somewhere on an item pile, kinda useless now but at least the quest’s complete.

I spawned that in and completed the quest, thankyou :3

Oh yeah, I wrote the item’s internal object id, which is not how it’s listed in debug, my bad.

I take it back Ill be the migos pet or sex slave or whatever just got those lighting things away from my base pls ;-;

1 Like

It’s almost like you’re not some rubber-encased gimp 24/7.

Eli Stacys Psychotic Ramblings I’ve started collecting all rubber stuff I can now, gonna try to find some hazmat zambos to accelerate this process
also gonna need some explosives to clear out that horde mygod theres so many of them, there isnt enough ammo in the world for this
Purge with fire

the mind splicer still isnt working btw, that said is there any real penalty to losing the cheevos?
I noticed they become available again with a new game but I still dont really get them, is there some way o checking out what they are or anything?

Honestly not, except for the sense of achievement they give if you for some reason cannot get that from simply completing whatever you’ve set out for yourself.

Debug menu can reactivate them.

I suppose they have a use for new players as a way to measure themselves, or what seems like a big deal.

" ) " can show you those that are available for your world

1 Like

ah cool ty, and tbh I just found my first wizard tower and that does it for me alot more thhan cheevos

My beef with the Hub is a strange one. Maybe a bug. If I ever leave random crap around and after I complete a mission. The new spawned in NPCs will effectively steal all the random crap on the floor. So if I pick any of it up. They get angry and try to kill me…for reclaiming my own sh!t.

2 Likes