How old are Cataclysm: DDA players?

21 for another 2 months, and I think I’m possibly the youngest main developer here, so I don’t have to feel old compared to the teens here.

You are a great developer and it’s nice to see some glimmering hope for the future in terms of kickass video games. I’m saying this being younger than you, and my nose is a little brown.

its weird to think of the difference I weapon laws in the USA and the UK. Here a guy with a .44 revolver would be considered woefully under armed by this part of the countries standards. But, I guess you guys can get into bar fights without a 50% chance that the other guy has a gun.

I really thought you’d be a lot older. You sound very mature, dang. Better!

15 here.

I really thought you’d be a lot older. You sound very mature, dang. Better!

15 here.[/quote]
I thought you would be older as well. I guess that we lean a bit towards the young side here. 15 and six months, so halfway in between the two.

This is probably insulting to twelve year olds.

[quote=“StopSignal, post:24, topic:8853”]I really thought you’d be a lot older. You sound very mature, dang. Better!

15 here.[/quote]

Woah, man. I thought that you would be older than me, not kidding.

Sixteen here!

Wait, wouldn’t you own one because you live in Russia?

OT: I’ll be 19 in twenty days, so i’ll go with that.

Haven’t this question been asked before?

Seventeen 'ere.

It’s strange why somebody would post how old DDA players are, and they’re gender…
I suspect zerg-rush of spambots… But this could just be paranoia.

[quote=“TinHeadDays, post:30, topic:8853”]It’s strange why somebody would post how old DDA players are, and they’re gender…
I suspect zerg-rush of spambots… But this could just be paranoia.[/quote]

Call conspiracy cat. He can surely help you.

Wait, wouldn’t you own one because you live in Russia?

OT: I’ll be 19 in twenty days, so i’ll go with that.[/quote]
Russia has very strict civilian gun laws.

16 yall

29 years young. 30 in April. Feelin bretty gud.

41 - I was playing games in the 70s.

Thirty-three.

I’m 30.

17, yeah a little odd that this thread would be made but whatever.
If we end up getting spam bots in a few weeks we at least know who to point our pitchforks at :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Keyreper, post:38, topic:8853”]17, yeah a little odd that this thread would be made but whatever.
If we end up getting spam bots in a few weeks we at least know who to point our pitchforks at :P[/quote]
We don’t use pitchforks, we use mininuke launchers.

I’m 18. Technically 19 since I live in Korea. I think 15-18 is kind of a weird grouping, there’s a much huge difference between 15, 16, 17, and 18.