How hard would it be to...?

How hard would it be to setup a script or something to automatically pull from the current experimental/stable and create item entries in the wiki?

Well, the CDDA Item Browser does that automatically.

The Item Browser has an integrated “Wiki link” for each item.

As far as I remember, they were working on some bot to feed the wiki, I don’t really know how far they got or wheter I they’re still working on it or not.

I think keeping the wiki up to date (even with bots) might be a bit problematic because the huge amount of items there are in the game.

I’m obviously a bit biased but I feel the wiki/item browser combo do a good job as it is, the item browser can hold the raw item data while the wiki can improve it with extra out-of-game information for the items.

[quote=“Sheco, post:3, topic:7890”]The Item Browser has an integrated “Wiki link” for each item.

As far as I remember, they were working on some bot to feed the wiki, I don’t really know how far they got or wheter I they’re still working on it or not.

I think keeping the wiki up to date (even with bots) might be a bit problematic because the huge amount of items there are in the game.

I’m obviously a bit biased but I feel the wiki/item browser combo do a good job as it is, the item browser can hold the raw item data while the wiki can improve it with extra out-of-game information for the items.[/quote]

The bot isn’t maintained and I’m not able to pick it up. There are several fields that could be bot-fed from the code or browser. Let me know.

(You could mail GlyphGryph about it too, but kenoxite has basically retired and told us not to ask him back. Xyr call.)