How do I refill zipper bags?

I had a lot of zipper bags, with some portions of certain drug, and i wanted to put them all in one zipper bag. So now i have this certain drug unloaded, how do i put it back in one bag?

I don’t believe you can. I thought they were useable for cattail jelly since one mission has an NPC give you a zipper bag full of cattail jelly, but unfortunately that isn’t the case. I don’t think you can even melt them into plastic chunks so they’re really only good for tossing in the fire place. Which is probably a horrible idea in real life.

It would be great if various bags and boxes were reusable, for sure. In the interest of realism, and the interest of everyone who wants neat inventory management. xD

4 Likes

Oh man I’ve been keeping my eye on this. I can’t wait.

I would love so much to have a 100/100 zipper bag full with crack, instead of the maximun 4/100. Dont judge me.

4 Likes

There’s so many things in the game that are like this as well; food, detergent, chemicals, etc and okay sure it is obvious that people are gonna want a way to consolidate those things and it’s probably even in the works and that’s great but what we really need is a consolidate all command.