Droppable containers suggestion #50

if we manage to lets say load a magazine with ammo and then remove it from the gun and it keeps track of the ammo in the mag could this be transfered to backpacks etc.

I mean I really would love for us to be able to store things in backpacks and then be able to drop said backpack with the contents.

We could have multiple GOBAGS for different occasions :slight_smile:

Let alone be able to drop the bag fast in a fight then just pick it back up :slight_smile:

Yes! I hope this leads to ammo bags (storage for explosives, shells or large rifle rounds) and magazine pouches that help speed up reloading. It’d be awesome if you can sew pouches into clothes and some clothes already had pouches inside, such as the army attire. Also would be nice if there was a place to slot grenades, I don’t know the term but just like a bandolier.

[quote=“stk2008, post:1, topic:10882”]if we manage to lets say load a magazine with ammo and then remove it from the gun and it keeps track of the ammo in the mag could this be transfered to backpacks etc.

I mean I really would love for us to be able to store things in backpacks and then be able to drop said backpack with the contents.

We could have multiple GOBAGS for different occasions :slight_smile:

Let alone be able to drop the bag fast in a fight then just pick it back up :)[/quote]
This has been talked about for a bit, and I love it. Nesting objects would be great, and could be done with plenty of things, from pants to a brief case to heck, even bodies. Thus allowing you to drag the body, and not worry about dragging each individual object, and also add a bit of difficulty scavenging by forcing the play to look through the the body more closely to find what is in the pockets and backpacks.

Also this would stop revived zombies from leaving their clothes on the sidewalk when they get up.

thats odd this thread has changed it was about gun mags…ah well.

Any way yeah it would be amazeing to have containers that actually store items.

The times ive needed to drop my bag but cant as its a pain to do :frowning:

[quote=“stk2008, post:5, topic:10882”]thats odd this thread has changed it was about gun mags…ah well.

Any way yeah it would be amazeing to have containers that actually store items.

The times ive needed to drop my bag but cant as its a pain to do :([/quote]
The magazines thread is still there, I just split this derail about dropping bags out into its own thread to not clutter up the other discussion.

Kevin

Roger that thank you :slight_smile:

Is this seriously the 50th discussion about Droppable containers or does the number have another meaning?

Neither, I just picked an arbitrary facetiously large number, it’s probably around the 10th.

LOL i was going to say i dont rember 50 of these.