How Do I Disable EVERYTHING? (Building a Total Overhaul)

I accidentally put this in the wrong section previously and wasn’t getting any answers, sorry :(.

I’d like to play around with creating a total overhaul.

Is there a very quick and easy way to disable all items, monsters, wildlife and buildings without going through and blacklisting every single thing?

I would basically like my player to spawn in a world with just biomes so that I can test start from the ground up.

I know that such an undertaking is ambitious… This is more so that I can tinker for my own personal enjoyment.

Thank you if you decide to help me, :).

Most 5hings that can be blacklisted can also be whitelisted, meaning only things you add will appear.

However, we don’t have total support yet, so a lot of things will probably break if you try this. Having said that, if we have someone that wants to do a total conversion, that raises the priority of making it work a great deal.

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:2, topic:12219”]Most 5hings that can be blacklisted can also be whitelisted, meaning only things you add will appear.

However, we don’t have total support yet, so a lot of things will probably break if you try this. Having said that, if we have someone that wants to do a total conversion, that raises the priority of making it work a great deal.[/quote]

Thanks for replying. I’m interested so I hope that you guys eventually include total support :). For now I’ll try blacklisting as much as I can.