How did you last die?

My own turret killed me after misfiring.

Died to food posioning and swallowing 20+ codine while smoking my
last cigar.

2 Likes

well, this be the last death of my character, note that this is few versions old:

got eaten by giant frogs while trying to escape horde of zombies by swimming.

Spiders. Spiders everywhere.

Was running from a few zombies from a night raid and ran striaght into 2 webs spiders and a wolf spider. Didnā€™t stant a chance.

[quote=ā€œSiferous, post:44, topic:339ā€]Spiders. Spiders everywhere.

Was running from a few zombies from a night raid and ran striaght into 2 webs spiders and a wolf spider. Didnā€™t stant a chance.[/quote]

Dont you just love em? I woke with a couple jumping spiders outside my bedroom. Have no clue how they got in. Luckily they didnt kill me. Yetā€¦

Dont you just love em? I woke with a couple jumping spiders outside my bedroom. Have no clue how they got in. Luckily they didnt kill me. Yet...

I didnā€™t think they were tough. Then I read the description and realized they are mutant spiders the size of dogsā€¦

I take pride in lighting their webs on fire. Let the lil buggers burn to death. :slight_smile:

I was playing with some turrets at a military bunker and got a little too close

My guy couldnā€™t get to sleep because he was too cold, so I decided to start a small fire in the mansion I was using as a base. Well heā€™s not cold anymore

2 Likes

I died due to a crash. dont go into mines, they bug and kill you and the game.

Well first I crashed into a massive wall of trees thanks to some damn triffids.

Which then prompted me to pay a visit to their homeā€¦

A few moments later I died of a OD. Also I have discovered if you live longer than 13 days it resets it to day 1 and starts the cycle again.

Huh? Are you sure the season didnt just change to summer?

Became too cocky with my slimy radioactive alcohol addict tentacle taekwondo drunken master ninja.
I decided to just sleep in my semi in the middle of the city. At 3am I was woken up by a hulk ā€˜knockingā€™ at my door. I was like ā€œCOME GET SOME!!!ā€ and ran out into the street to be surrounded by dozens of zombies, which, usually, isnt a problem given high dodge and one-hit kills on anything but brutes/hulks. Then I realized I wasnā€™t quite in shape to fight such a big horde. I had the cold (-3 to strength; and since I was a carnivore I couldnt eat royal jelly -.-) and was totally overencumbered by sleepwear (which I only realized when it was too late). On top of that, I havenā€™t factored in the hefty penalty of having bat wings, that I recently ā€˜acquiredā€™.
Tried to take some drugs, but 2 hulks beating on me made my pain counter skyrocket pretty fastā€¦ no running away, no escape, no ninja anymore.
Died while drinking some tequilaā€¦ thereā€™s worse.

2 Likes

.22 SIG Mosquito canā€™t even punch through a soldier zombieā€™s hideā€¦ (ā€˜Plinkā€™!) but that was a simple affair.
My last death had to do with driving a truck and fumbling.
Right into a clothing store, military surplus and park, before coming to a crashing halt in the wall of a gun store like a boss.
My ride is wrecked, the horde is close and thereā€™s barely enough shells in the store to reload my shotgun, so I pulled out a molotov and set fire to the store.

Epicest death I have so far.
Started new character.
Asked npc for items before leaving the shelter
NPC: Hands you an ACTIVE GRENADE.
Me: Laughing hysterically.
walks one step

boom
More laughing.

6 Likes

I tried to drive past a portal with a truck(the town was full of weird monsters and triffids), then decided to try to stop the triffids by crashing the truck through their little place, but missed and wound up trekking back where ectoplasm covered me and random monsters started appearing. Then I went outside with an NPC and a mi-go clawed us both to death.

Drove into a pit of lava while I was running from a hoard ):

Electrohacked open a military bunker door. The screen filled with ā€œYou hear p-p-p-pow!!!ā€ Game over, press space to continue.

3 Likes

I think those turrets pop up whenever you try to force entry, i.e. not using an ID, into a bunker. I once smashed my truck into a bunker and there they were, plinking away at my vehicle.

I found a cave of sewer rats and as they were eating me I pulled the pin on my last grenade.

I think those turrets pop up whenever you try to force entry, i.e. not using an ID, into a bunker. I once smashed my truck into a bunker and there they were, plinking away at my vehicle.[/quote]

Good to know, thanks.