How did you last die?

Its not so bad. When you are wielding the rifle its not that much in the way and since i got a secondary i just drop it if it gets hairy and come back for it later. Whenever i want to haul a large amount of items i just park my motorbike nearby and everything is fine.

Heres 100% of all my 10+ game tries.

First spawn in and annoy npcs. Gets gun (no ammo) or ammo (no gun).
Heads to town and wields a rock.
Then i Run around like a headless chicken and break into all the houses for a back pack. Checks map and no pharmacy or sporting goods store in 200 miles. :slight_smile:
Explore. Encounter first zombie (or die to fungal zombie, or a boomer)
Whack it to death with a rock.
3 more zombies join in.
i start running back to evac station. and 20+ zombies follow.
NPC’s kill all the zombies except one.
Then i die to friendly fire.

Shot Through The Head
And I’m to blame
I gave melee-ing a Turret
A Bad Name

/JBJ

All the fuss about “gunshots are Bad, mkay?” made me think that perhaps the machete was a better choice. Guess not. Suppressed .45 ACP or 9mm sufficient for next time?

2 Likes

[quote=“KA101, post:23, topic:339”]Shot Through The Head
And I’m to blame
I gave melee-ing a Turret
A Bad Name

/JBJ

All the fuss about “gunshots are Bad, mkay?” made me think that perhaps the machete was a better choice. Guess not. Suppressed .45 ACP or 9mm sufficient for next time?[/quote]
I threw a bunch of sticks at the turret during night time when it could not see me. Pretty damn awesome actually.

I died this time when i was flailing my purse (containing the knife i intended to use mind you) at a hulk. He was not amused.

I drowned trying to avoid zombies. Oh asthma why must you be a dick

I was hoofed, had some good martial arts and had 14 strength and 12 dexterity. I managed to get my unarmed up to 9 and my melee to 6 but when I was on my way back to my base to read up on computers so I could hack some pretty great bionics, I stepped on a landmine and died instantly. Probably should have been more careful there.

It’s too bad, since I was able to two-shot a hulk without getting hit in the open with about 60-70 damage per hit.(Along with counterattacks and fainting from my martial art)

Spawned ran outside got headshotted by NPC shooting at cougar
AW YEAH BEST DEATH EVAR

1 Like

A rifle is because u can keep specials at the distance. High powered pistol won’t do that good imo.

1 Like

I keep scratching myself to death, this is the second time it has happened. I get real itchy, and it just suddenly says “Game Over!” Even though there is nothing near me that can hurt me, and I am in near perfect health. Will screen shot it if it happens again.

Other than that, loving the game.

1 Like

Launched my self thorugh 3 buildings driving a truck with 3 v6 engines doing about 700 mph. with no seatbelt.

i created a new character and went to the town i crashed through everything was on fire

4 Likes

Launched myself off a moped into the loving arms of a hulk. He really loved tearing my limbs off

1 Like

They are adorable when they just beat you to death with your own arms…

2 Likes

They are adorable when they just beat you to death with your own arms…[/quote]

He seemed to rather enjoy it. Me not so much. I was close to salvation. :frowning:

1 Like

They are adorable when they just beat you to death with your own arms…[/quote]

He seemed to rather enjoy it. Me not so much. I was close to salvation. :([/quote]
Salvation =?

1 Like

Salvation= The mininuke I had stored in my shelter

I have killed a hulk with a .22 once. Silenced. Seriously, what is the deal with these things? Rifle skill 2.

Same I actively look for .22 rifles or pistols now.

Was torched to death by fire walls in a Hidden Fun Place. I was like 11 days in too. ;-;

Spawned in a Evac shelter that was ablaze. How it was onfire, I have no idea.

Punched to death a brute before being swiftly dispatched by a wandering manhack. Not sure why it was wandering around a road in the middle of nowhere.

1 Like