How did you last die?

Got stung to death by bees.

More accurately, I survived the bee hive raid. I killed Opis, that nasty piece of work and got back to my car. They stung me so much that the painkiller effect added up to 200 and I died of the shock that gallons of bee venom causes when introduced sub-dermally.

Doing 900 on the highway hit a tree

Always wear a 5-point harness seat belt, kids!

I once did an experiment to see how fast I could make a car go… managed to break 3000mph, the wreckage continued for soo long…

It’s an incredibly sad state of affairs that nobody can make fun of you for this because we’ve all done the exact same thing at least once.

Yesterday i was walking towards home after a good looting happy hour and suddenly a npc shows up with a keltec god knows what, and said “get out of my territory, dickhead” and then i ended up like a gory wire fence.

Remember always beware RNGesus.

You ever think to yourself:

‘gee, really bad day is just, is just too darn easy. better hope for a tank drone directly outside your house’?

yea, me neither

not a tank drone, but a chicken walker once.[quote=“pisskop, post:2461, topic:339”]Got stung to death by bees.

More accurately, I survived the bee hive raid. I killed Opis, that nasty piece of work and got back to my car. They stung me so much that the painkiller effect added up to 200 and I died of the shock that gallons of bee venom causes when introduced sub-dermally.[/quote]

that’s a shame…

I got the dedz when i ran into an unknown bunker and got kiled by 4 antimateriel turrets and 1 laser turret.

HEAVY BREATHING

That was the bes char i had, it was mutated in medical to the max, had fully fuctional alcohol industry and had a nice combat vehicle.

[glow=red,2,300]SO MUCH RAGE!!![/glow]

Got chased by a zom soldier all day. Thought I had done well enough, but continuing to kite him (usinng my wooden cart& knife spear)was starting to feel wasteful. So I kited him on the way to my base… through the woods. A feral showed up out of nowhere, just before I could kill the zoldier. At this time I noticed that I hate 2 bites and was about to lose my arm.

I hadn’t realized I’d taken that much damage from the zoldier .But I finally finished them both off Adrenaline perk saving my life… I lost the limb, had no knowledge of how to make a splint, and could no longer attempt cauterization since it became infected after the first attempt.

So I headed back to the pharmacy in case I had missed anything useful in my earlier night raid. A necromancer and a shady zombie attempted to double team me but I was able to knock them out one at a time. The pharmacy was as empty as I thought it was, so I headed towards the nearby hospital hoping I could sneak in and nab some meds and a book for my arm. But before I could go more than 2 buildings back towards the edge of town. Another feral stepped out of an ally to give me some love. I didn’t stand a chance.

Best 4 day character Ive had yet.

https://imgur.com/L9yCTtG

I started up the newest version of CDDA, then I made the scenario “school.” WHen I spawned there were a thousand zombies in the school. Surprisingly I made it out. Then got killed by a giant wasp.

I was looting some houses for some nice loot and I came across a technical vehicle…It was armed with 3 rams and an M60 turret. Being the newblood that I am; I immediately hopped into the vehicle, accelerated to the maximum safe speed and drove it down the streets, shooting every zombie I came across with the automated turret. I quickly grew bored of this and drove towards and into the nearest school. Surprisingly the crash wasn’t the thing that killed me. The shocker zombie that came by to check out the insane levels of noise on the other hand… He wasn’t very happy that I almost ran him and his compatriots over. He expressed his displeasure in a very shocking way.

For the record this was my previous character, not my new character. RIP my first turreted vehicle, you will be missed.

[quote=“Ryumieru, post:2472, topic:339”]I was looting some houses for some nice loot and I came across a technical vehicle…It was armed with 3 rams and an M60 turret. Being the newblood that I am; I immediately hopped into the vehicle, accelerated to the maximum safe speed and drove it down the streets, shooting every zombie I came across with the automated turret. I quickly grew bored of this and drove towards and into the nearest school. Surprisingly the crash wasn’t the thing that killed me. The shocker zombie that came by to check out the insane levels of noise on the other hand… He wasn’t very happy that I almost ran him and his compatriots over. He expressed his displeasure in a very shocking way.

For the record this was my previous character, not my new character. RIP my first turreted vehicle, you will be missed.[/quote]

I must have terrible luck or something, Any worthwhile vehicle I find is usually missing it’s tires, has broken controls and is just generally in the worst shape.

Usually end up keeping and modifying the first vehicle I can find capable of driving. Even if it’s a Beetle, whocare notme.

rule of thumb is:

if its in the city:

[ol][li]somethings critical is damaged[/li]
[li]its currently running; so its making noise, and thus will be torn apart by the horde unless you rescue it before they can[/li][/ol]

if its in the country(by/onthe road)

[ol][li]Its out of gas[/li][/ol]

If its in perfect working condition:

[ol][li]It is inside a garage[/li]
[li]In a parking lot[/li]
[li]maybe a shop(probably not, I don’t think shops have working car spawns, thats why they are in shop)[/li]
[li]You found it in a normal spawn location, and got REALLY lucky[/li][/ol]

I had one crazy run where the first vehicle I found was a fully functional RV on the edge of town.

Once in a burning house shower victim start scenario, I spawned on the driver’s seat of a working car! But that character wasn’t very successful later.

Well that is certainly a convenient bug.

Its not a bug, unless you consider spawning on any tile within that house a bug, outdoors or not.

Ever start out on the front lawn? The only thing I can say is I dont think Ive ever spawned on fire. I think they place fire after they place you.

[quote=“pisskop, post:2477, topic:339”]Its not a bug, unless you consider spawning on any tile within that house a bug, outdoors or not.

Ever start out on the front lawn? The only thing I can say is I dont think Ive ever spawned on fire. I think they place fire after they place you.[/quote]

just a guess, but that’d probably be the really bad day challenge?

Just had to quit the game cause I was a little miffed about this one.

Had a base in an orchard with multiple types of fruit trees on the outskirts of a town. Was also almost done fixing up an RV and left to go foraging while my crops were growing. Come back and a NPC is getting too close to my loot piles. I empty a survivor carbine I found into him but he is still walking but all he has is a throwing knife and I figure it’s safe to approach with my axe.

Hit him a couple times and the fucker throws a molotov at me. I ignite but the rain puts me out. Throws another and I murder him with another axe hit and start running. Two more explosives radiate from him immediately. I take one more step and…

Entire screen, the whole fucking screen explodes, every single tile is filled with fire and I die instantly. No god damn clue what it could have been or why that cunt had it. Ruined a very pleasurable round.

mininukes explode in fire yes?