How did you last die?

[quote=“Slax, post:2339, topic:339”]

Attempted to live in a small town as a spore man. Took a few days for the place to become overgrown. Had to start a fire to boil some water. That was… a bad idea.[/quote]
Spore man?

Marloss berries + fungal infection. You’re in eternal pain, your arms keep exploding and everything around you turns fungal real fast.
Spore man.

[quote=“Slax, post:2342, topic:339”]Marloss berries + fungal infection. You’re in eternal pain, your arms keep exploding and everything around you turns fungal real fast.
Spore man.[/quote]

That sounds like fun. I’ll try that on my next build }:slight_smile:

“KNOCK KNOCK”

"Who's there?"

“IVAN”

"IVAN Who?"

“IVAN ASSLOAD OF AMMO ON ME 'N I’MA DROP 200 ROUNDS INTO THIS FIRE HURRDURR”

Went into a shopping centre for a little snoop and ran into about 20 very unhappy customers. I left my partner to deal with them and ran for it thinking I’d outsmarted them but one of them was waiting for me at the entrance with a pricing gun :open_mouth:

Having my best start in a long time. Well I was until I lit the space with my ammo instead of the space next to it with the brazier. :frowning:

ummm… :stuck_out_tongue:

wtf would you stow ammo next to a bonfire?

Friendly fire?

[quote=“pisskop, post:2347, topic:339”]ummm… :stuck_out_tongue:

wtf would you stow ammo next to a bonfire?[/quote]

Lesson learned

i went full kenshiro on some bandits with my bare hands and hydraulic muscles,utterly destroying them despite only wearing a gothic plate armor suit.
then the horrible happened,i stepped on a landmine,igniting my bike gas tank and burning like a moron.

i shrugged off bullets,machetes and shotguns only to be destroyed by a badly made one cylinder engined shitty bike.

[quote=“xironfistx, post:2350, topic:339”]i went full kenshiro on some bandits with my bare hands and hydraulic muscles,utterly destroying them despite only wearing a gothic plate armor suit.
then the horrible happened,i stepped on a landmine,igniting my bike gas tank and burning like a moron.

i shrugged off bullets,machetes and shotguns only to be destroyed by a badly made one cylinder engined shitty bike.[/quote]

DOST THOU EVEN HOIST?!

Was scouting around an highly infested city with an M4A1 and my trusty makeshift crowbar, needed an acetylene torch and some advanced books to make my recharging station (solar panel array) and a vehicle forging rig. Luckily, I found a street with two bookstores next to each other, a locked and loaded tank with an M2 Browning mounted on it. Proceeded to open the garage shutters and - surprise, surprise - a zedfest just outside. Turned Five Finger Death Punch on foobar and said to myself: " Let’s smash those fuckers."

I started to move the counters away from the windows so I could fight them without movement penalty and guess what happens next.

Goddamned counter was shock full of heavyweight, high volume stuff. So much that it lagged me to the point for the fucking horde to surround and partly tear my muse to pieces.

Incredibly enough, with 120 pain and 75 speed and only half-a-bar of torso health and varying damage across the rest of my body, I managed to survive the onslaught before my guy finally finished moving the damned counter. Ran as much as I could taking some aspirins and coffeine pills towards the tank where it tore those son of a bitches a new asshole, one by one. Satisfied that my quest was not been fruitless, I turned back. However, a zombie necromancer I had slain just three hours ago had risen again. “Hell, why not let the TANK SAVIOR kill him?”

Then the tank shot it’s main gun.
[i]And I was next to the necromancer.
[/i]

My death was, to a point, pleasant. I had started to get kinda bored in a game, getting in one of my 'gaming moods' again. So I found 100 portions or so of spam and bacon and ate till I died of dehydration (had waited until I was practically starving so I could eat it all at once). TECHNICALLY, I didn't die from that, but I went really slow afterwards from being so out of water. I walked outside to get some more tasty, salty, bacon and between my thirst and encumbrance from leg armor - I like to pack tons cuz spitters and acidic zombies seems more common than normal ones sometimes - I got badly wounded from a sudden shocker brute punching me through a wall.
 Since there was no possible way I could manage to escape, I just closed my eyes, laid down and enjoyed the pain till I died. The pain felt so gooood...

It was my fourth happy day in this outstanding world of zombies, when I wanted to find some food and water. When it was about 1 am I left my little shelter and walked to town nearby. I found some salt, preserves and, that makes me VERY happy, I found a welding tool, and now I could fix every car I found! Then I opened a door… It was at this moment Charlie knew - she ****** up. A giand mob of zombies looked at me like seagulls on a fish. I tried to fight them, but just damaged my legs and started to ran away. Alternating run and walk I saved my stamina, but when I was around my shelter I got it - they will just smash into it and rip me apart, even I will be in a cellar. I turned on “Sing for absolution” and worked the slide of my Glock 19 to meet my death beautifully.

I AM VERY ANNOYED

Best survivor so far: Razor Girl who’d reached 10 electronics, 10 fabrication, 8 mechanics, high weapon skills, you get the idea. Loads of bionics including Synaptic Accelerator, Repair Nanobots, Alloy Platings on head and legs. 1500 power storage, so good at melee my repair nanobots were replenished faster than I was damaged. 8th day of autumn, first year.

Invaded a vault. One-shotting Charred Nightmares with Tiger Kung-Fu. All was absolutely amazing.

Died to asthma, because in my pre-raid prep I’d forgotten to bring one of my 12 fully-stocked inhalers.
Asthma. The trait I pick because usually it has almost no negatives if you find inhalers.

Even worse, I had royal jelly, which can cure the asthma status. I could have lived if only I hadn’t been holding down the movement key and didn’t notice.

; - ;
beware asthma

Played with classic zombie option on.
60 days without dying.
Got bored.
Raided a very huge shopping mall.
There were lots of zombies.
Set fire and retreated to a narrow path with a wood door on my back.
Started killing zombies while the fire killing them from behind.
Tried to retreat but found the door was locked.
Burned to death.

how do you get locked behind a door on a 60 day character.

With a poor bashing melee weapon and no crowbar, I suspect. Though why you didnt pewpew the door, idk …

Remember kids; don’t do katana. nothing like a good mace to save your life.

[quote=“pisskop, post:2358, topic:339”]With a poor bashing melee weapon and no crowbar, I suspect. Though why you didnt pewpew the door, idk …

Remember kids; don’t do katana. nothing like a good mace to save your life.[/quote]

Maces are absurdly good, I agree.

Better, though, are broadswords, which have a fair amount of bashing as well as cutting IIRC.

Via, ending them rightly.