How did you last die?

I just got Hulk punted into a car, that I believe then rolled into a gas station. My death was me and my body parts flying the other way. I think the mofo hulk survived.

It was all just as planned ā€¦

i was driving my way out of a city when i encountered a minefield

ā€œdammit, maybe i could disarm all the mines?ā€

i only got the idea of using an alternate route when i saw all the limbs flyingā€¦

just when i forgot my power armor in the car, it couldnā€™t be worse

I was looking for a steel frame in a town, after sunset. I tried to wield a steel frame from a broken vehicle, but because that stupid wielding time cost system it took too long. Shady zombie had come and just ate me, while that.

Once again, instead of lighting the nice wood plank in the brazier on fire, I think i clicked on the pile of clothes next it. Which happened to be next to hundreds of rounds of ammo and explosives. So I happily go about making some pancakes not noticing i misclicked. My 3 npc friends and I did not survive.

I just wanted some pancakes.

RIP Porter Orr, 37 days and 700+ kills

Spawned into a house, took one step and found the hidden landmine. Quickest game Iā€™ve ever had.

I have also done that thing. Survivor houses are !!fun!!.

Lab start, going well, have a tonfa, have some food and water, have a trenchcoat/hoodie. Going back to deal with some Zsci I found when I stopped paying attention and walked into a turret room like a shitstick.

Such is life in the zone.

Survivors first night and he already has two infected woundsā€¦ Then as he is desperately searching for something to treat the wounds with a mi-go crosses his path. I suspect you can imagine the rest of the, very short, story.

Starting a ā€œbad dayā€ start in a furniture store, Iā€™ve had the building collapse on me and kill me BEFORE I took my first step. I donā€™t think that can happen anymore, but definitionally, thatā€™s the shortest game possible.

Still pretty much a noob, so I shot a zombie with a shotgun (I got lucky and found lots of guns and ammo in basement in one of houses) and the entire town swarmed me. I managed to gun down like 15 zombies before a hulk came. Shotgun to its face barely hurt it, so I ran for my life. After running for a block or two, I saw electric hulk, so now I was trapped between two monsters, low on ammo and heavily injured.

So I committed suicide. The best run I ever had. Survived for 3 days.

You could have killed the electric hulk when the non-electric one punches you and you fly through the electric one.

Well, this was a long time ago, not my last time but I'm sure that's fine. Right?
  I was still new to the game and I was still figuring out some of the basics even. I managed to get the NPC in the shelter to follow me. Then we went outside to visit town. We went near a forest while doing so and ended up running into a giant worm. I was just like, uh, drat? Luckily a zombie distracted it for me.
  So I skirted around the fight and went into a house. I got some fairly good stuff from the one house then walked outside. I was greeted by a zombie brute across the street. I was just like, "um, Jane you stand here while I 'go and and get backup...' Jane? Where are you?" Since Jane was somewhere else, I tried to run away like a coward. The brute was faster than me and punched me across the street, and he kept at it as i tried to guide him through bushes and stuff. But as everyone knows, pain makes you stupid! Right? It happens to me at least, get a little bruise and I lose intellegence. 
  Then I came back into the world and happened to come across Jane again! We went in the opposite direction of the hulk to look some maybe-possible safer houses. But as I came back out of the house I met up with that giant worm from earlier. Well, half of him. R.I.P. This time Jane had the excuse of fighting the other half of it instead of running away.
  Restarted again and SOMEHOW found Jane by the corpse(s) of the worm. She was almost dead by still alive. So we continued and ran into a Mi-go. Any bets on how this ended? I was trying to assist Jane in the fight since she was badly hurt and I didn't know how strong the Mi-go was, but I got a lot of pain. So i was like: "Wait a moment Jane, gotta take some asprin" little did I know how long it would take to swallow one freaking pill. So the Mi-go killed Jane,  and I was just like, crapppp, that thing is gonna kill me now!
 Jane and I managed to hurt it a good bit, and seemingly enough that the Mi-go stupidly backed off instead of slaying me! Yay! It could have obliterated me if it fought me, even if it did have lowish health. So I ran away...
 Into the same zombie brute who killed me before. Or his twin.
 I was just like, okay then, NEW WORLD!

Killed a smoker zombieā€¦
Coughed up a lung and died.

Kogan Fulda was planting blueberry, when a survivor came from the forest and began shooting him. Kogan reached for a grenade, and realized that thereā€™s no grenade left. Then he died in his little lab fort, invaded by a human prone to great ambition. Itā€™s only the first week of Summer!

The next Kogan is Kogan Nassawadox. ā€œLand between waterā€, sounds like a promising name.

edit: Kogan Nassawadox stepped on landmine.

edit: Kogan Uravan was walking in forest at 8 am, when he saw an Uzi. He picked it up and found out that it had no ammo. From southeast you hear ā€œGood luck!ā€ The mi-go charged from shrubs.

edit: Kogan Dacoma saw a Zrenadier, when he happened to find rollerbladesā€¦ Kitingā€¦ easier said than done.

[quote=ā€œTrappington, post:2334, topic:339ā€]Killed a smoker zombieā€¦
Coughed up a lung and died.[/quote]
This is what inhalers and oxygen packs are for, I used to always leave them behind but then I died to smoke like this.

Most recently I did a lab start and forgot I was terrible at computers.
Proceeded to try and fight off a pack of manhacks with my bare hands (Not even bear hands, I was on a different mutation path).

This went about as well as youā€™d expect punching spinning saw blades to go.

oxygen packs are stims.

take 3 hits and go fast like sonic

Sounds like a bad idea.

Attempted to live in a small town as a spore man. Took a few days for the place to become overgrown. Had to start a fire to boil some water. That wasā€¦ a bad idea.

I was cremating the zombies for fun, when I lit one on fire and itā€¦ blew up.

Needless to say, I save-scummed out of that one.