Home Improvement Superstores

Just a quick question, but to the large multi-tile Home Improvement Stores stock any of the DIY books for Construction, Mechanics or some such?

I’ve never found such - think materials and tools. They’re a good place to find sand, concrete, tool belts, copper wire, power converters, amplifiers, SEEDS, and power tools.

(Oh, also paint and such. Meh.)

They usually have a RIDICULOUS number of zombies in them, though. Seriously, they’re usually more densely populated than almost any other structure in the game.

For real, though. I found one for the first time a few games back and decided to check it out. Must have been 80 zombies in and around that place, maybe more. Don’t go in unprepared, and honestly, I didn’t find raiding it to be all that worthwhile, so you may want to skip it unless you’re curious/building something uncommon (like concrete).

For real, though. I found one for the first time a few games back and decided to check it out. Must have been 80 zombies in and around that place, maybe more. Don’t go in unprepared, and honestly, I didn’t find raiding it to be all that worthwhile, so you may want to skip it unless you’re curious/building something uncommon (like concrete).[/quote]

I was only interested in checking it out to see if I could find that Glassmaking Book. That and maybe some seeds (which I successfully managed to pinch.)

My local B&Q superstore sells all kinds of DIY manuals for plumbing, construction, electrical wiring and such so I figured it’d be worth a shot.

On an unrelated note however, does anyone know if the Sawn-Off Shotgun recipe is still in the game? I’ve got Marksmanship 4 and Shotguns 3 and still not seen hide nor hair of it lately.

Use a hacksaw on a firearm with the hidden barrel length stat. (you can find the stat in the JSON files)

Much obliged and cheers for the input!