Hey guys,You have to see this

不知道能不能发出来

1 Like

2 Likes

哈哈哈老司机字体萌

[quote="§k, post:3, topic:13459"]哈哈哈老司机字体萌[/quote]居然有人这么快

五菱宏光!发到gods of cataclysm贴子

[quote="§k, post:5, topic:13459"]五菱宏光!发到gods of cataclysm贴子[/quote]那里是老司机炫技区么?gods…

http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=7891.0

challenge集锦贴

[quote="§k, post:7, topic:13459"]http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=7891.0

challenge集锦贴[/quote]我这个不是他们的挑战规则…或者漂移挑战…

Wow, this person has truly mastered the driving system. I wonder if that powerslide works that well every time, or they’re cherry-picking the ones that work out :smiley:

Serious questions, what is that font or tileset, and do you know who made the gifs? I want to merge the tileset if there is one and make sure people can use the font if that’s what it is, and use the gifs on the DDA homepage.

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:9, topic:13459”]Wow, this person has truly mastered the driving system. I wonder if that powerslide works that well every time, or they’re cherry-picking the ones that work out :smiley:

Serious questions, what is that font or tileset, and do you know who made the gifs? I want to merge the tileset if there is one and make sure people can use the font if that’s what it is, and use the gifs on the DDA homepage.[/quote]Of course,I made those Gifs were just for fun. You can use or change them anyway you want. And I’m the author of the font too. I just feel it will be more unity than use the tileset in the game. So I browse some websites of Art font,pick out the suitable fonts and do some edit on them then combine them into a new font file,that the font in the gifs. So actually I just use the free resources on the websites and do some integration,I’m not the first author of those fonts. It doesn’t matter, I’d like to see the font were merged in DDA too :slight_smile: .
The font package is consists of two parts,“02” is for the map or over map,“03“ is for the information interface.
May be you can see that my English is Chinglish sometimes LOL.In the past, most of the users were Chinese,to reduce in size I just keep the English character part and Chinese character part on “02.ttf” font ,and just adjustment the same part on"03.ttf”. The “fonts.json” 's setting is also indispensable.So I think maybe it’s not a easy work to merge them in DDA for all the languages if you work on it… good luck~
I don’t know how to send file in this forum,if you need them maybe you can email to me,then I’ll reply the font file mincime@163.com

1 Like

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:9, topic:13459”]Wow, this person has truly mastered the driving system. I wonder if that powerslide works that well every time, or they’re cherry-picking the ones that work out :smiley:

Serious questions, what is that font or tileset, and do you know who made the gifs? I want to merge the tileset if there is one and make sure people can use the font if that’s what it is, and use the gifs on the DDA homepage.[/quote]You can try this share skysrive too,http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i5qG0Jz#list/path=%2F%E6%88%91%E7%9A%84%E5%88%86%E4%BA%AB%2FCDDA%E9%80%82%E9%85%8D%E5%AD%97%E4%BD%93&parentPath=%2F%E6%88%91%E7%9A%84%E5%88%86%E4%BA%AB
"等宽适配字体20170113(强迫症修改:英文小写gpqy的剃头改为字体修改而不是移动位置修改整体效果更好).rar" is the font package, be careful it’s unnecessary to install any donwload software, Don’t go to Baidu’s scam LOL .The font package is just support the “Tiles” version game.

Man, I didn’t know this game was actually Carmaggeddon all this time! This is amazing. Also, nice effect on the last gif, I’d love to see the game render headlights like that!

:open_mouth:

This stuff is awesome. You should have posted it in the bunker man, or perhaps maybe in “Draw Your Cataclysms” thread; either way the font looks pretty cool (esp. for me since I don’t really dig tiles), I might try it when I renew my connection (I’m on FUP, right now I can’t even view the animations).

How did you get 3 cars to drive at the same time? Are these not screenshots?

I think you can do it with a few Remote Controls and electronic driving shafts.

Yea, there’s a very small move penalty for switching between driving and using a remote control, so you can just switch back and forth every turn.