Graphical bug

So I was playing in 0.B and I went into a boarded up building. It was full with traps. The most interesting room I found was this.
Wherever I went(while walking inside the room) the tiles would change. I could still pick up the things that were there(and I just pass through the glitched part). I don’t know if this has been reported before… but now it has been for sure! And the same thing happens even if I change the tileset, so that’s not the problem.

[quote=“Gorac11, post:1, topic:9006”]So I was playing in 0.B and I went into a boarded up building. It was full with traps. The most interesting room I found was this.
Wherever I went(while walking inside the room) the tiles would change. I could still pick up the things that were there(and I just pass through the glitched part). I don’t know if this has been reported before… but now it has been for sure! And the same thing happens even if I change the tileset, so that’s not the problem.

[/quote]

1. 0.B stable is practically obsolete (we’re in the release process for 0.C stable). Can you reproduce this in the latest experimental?
  2. What sort of character were you playing, and what led up to this?

1- I haven’t tried on the experimental versions and this is the first time this has happened to me. But I could try to find another building like this in the experimentals, but there’s no guarantee I can.
2- Ugh… After I searched the room, there was an undefined object there but nothing changed after i placed it somewhere else, so it can’t be that. I have no idea why this is happening(if I knew, I would have explained it) but it appears to just be that single room that glitches.

Well, I tried starting a game on O.B-2809 so that I can go on a journey to find the glitch and I realised that tilesets don’t work anymore( There was no place I can choose a tileset to use, and also there was no GFX file made after the installation.
-Update: Trying to solve this
-Update: Got it… I had downloaded the Windows terminal experimental. Derp.

Yep, found it again! Same room… I’ll put the picture…

I belive there were issues with that tileset at the mall with linoleum floor at OB, haven’t been at the mall on latest experimental.
Been also running into this on the “survivor’s fortified house”.

OK, so sounds like a tile-definition offset or something, since that house has red carpet rather than generi-floor. Guessing MShock’s, but it’d help if you specify.

Thanks for reporting.

As I said the bug is in a few tilesets: Blockhead,Deon,Hoder and Mshock. But the effect the bug has is different for each one.
The other tilesets “seem” fine (at least as to the replication).

[quote=“Gorac11, post:8, topic:9006”]As I said the bug is in a few tilesets: Blockhead,Deon,Hoder and Mshock. But the effect the bug has is different for each one.
The other tilesets “seem” fine (at least as to the replication).[/quote]

I must’ve missed that earlier. Thanks, sounds like a bug on our end given the relative ages. Probably something borked in the terrain files. >_<